DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

If anyone is looking to play SOCOM Con.

onebadmofo

Here's a little heads up if you'd be looking to get into a clan. Or just game with some older guys aging in from late the 20's to the grave yard.
All are welcome...male, female.

A message from the cheese head...uh I mean head cheese....Dejavu.

Hello All,

Our Socom clan [BBR] is looking to recruit some additional mature players into our ranks. We have been around since Socom 1 and many of us have been with the clan for over 5 years now. We also play other online games together and have an active social forum. We are not overly serious and play to have a good time. If interested, please read on:

What we are:
[BBR] is a Socom online clan made up of members ranging in age from 20 to 40 something. We are a very casual and laid back clan that plays to hang out and have a good time fragging each other several nights a week. We also play other online games together but our main focus is Socom. We are a community of older gamers.
Currently we have about 20 people playing the Confrontation beta and we are always looking for more people to join in on the fun.

Who were looking for:
[BBR] is looking for mature players to join us and play Socom Confrontation together online during our weekly scrimmages, practices and battles. We practice several nights a week to get together for some good old fashioned killing and fun times. We use EST times for our scheduled gaming and usually start around/after 9 p.m.
Were looking for Alliance clans as well: If any other clans out there want to meet up and play for fun (preferably weekly) just let me know. We can play in match format or mix it up amongst all players.
What do you consider Mature?:[BBR] is and always will be a have fun first sort of clan so if you can’t take a joke or are overly serious we probably aren’t the group for you. If you can respect the other members, give and take a joke and NOT shout into the mic you will probably fit right in.

What we do:
[BBR] mostly plays in inter-squad games or open rooms that we set up for fun. With the new Socom we are hoping to bring Clan matches back into the mix as well.

More specifically we have scheduled "Socom nights" during the week where you always know some of us will be on and playing so we all get together and have some great matches. We also occasionally hold scrimmages and tourneys amongst our members.
Do you have a website?:Yep, we have our own forum for talking about everything but Socom. J We are hosted by Broad Band Reports and thus our name [BBR]. If you want to apply and check it out: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/socom

This sounds good, how do I sign up or get more info?
Well, there are two ways to join us. You can go to our website and apply for membership and I’ll contact you back asap or you can e-mail me. We don’t have any sort of tryout or anything so if things work out, cool, if not thanks for giving us a try!

To apply at our website, just go here and let us know a little bit about yourself:
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/socom

or e-mail me at bbrdejavu@gmail.com
Or yahoo messenger: bbr_dejavu

Just let me know your age, available times for playing and your Socom name. Also, let me know the best way to contact you back so we can discuss any questions I may have.
Thanks,

[BBR] Dejavu
Clan Leader

Fearless leader of the [BBR] oldies clan....http://www.broadbandreports.com

Don't be shy, people. There's no time limit or a cap of how many can be accepted. The more...the better.

Just a little screen shot of the site:

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 2
what other fps do you play?

what other fps do you play?

Sorry it took so long to reply to you. Been real busy at work and life. (ya know....playing SOCOM ;) )
Anyway....we play all kinds of shit. Me personally....??? I play, COD4, RFOM (but I haven't played that since last year), Been playing the public beta of R2.
There's always chit chat about what's being played and what not.

C0d4? I h34r +h4+ i5 4 g00d g4m3. I'm c0n5id3ring upgr4ding my 0|d 4|i3nw4r3 f0r 50m3+hing n3w 500n. M4y83 i'|| g3+ in+0 +h4+ 0n3, I m05+|y p|4y UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004, 3h3mmmm... my n4m3 0f c0ur53 i5 pr0duk+ in +h3 g4ming c0muni+y!!! 45k 4 nu8, h3|| +3|| y4 +h3y f34r pr0duk+...

Well this is for the PS3 not PC. So if you're upgrading your alienware...I guess the chances of you being into a console is out of the question.

Back