DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

I will be Mixing Live this Tuesday night!!

DJWil

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Will be megamixing Freestyle this Tuesday night 8/25/2009. Stop by to listen to an awesome show! I might go overtime again. Who knows, I might cam up. LOL

The problem with getting on cam is that I'm too tall. To see my face, I would have to point the cam up. If I aim it at my equipment, you can only see thyat, and from my waist down. LOL

I'll try to figure out something.

I'll be mixing live TTuesday night 9/1/2009. I've set up the best possible angle for my cam, so I'll be on cam hopefully (at least a shot from my stomach down. LOL)

Not a pretty angle, but it's the only way you'll see my equipment & me in action. I hate mixing sitting down. See you Tuesday night @ 9pm est!

Back