• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

I need some help

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I Suggest You Join Consumer Reports Online. It Costs About 16 Bucks Or Something But Will Give You Reviews And Ratings For All The Top Cameras And About What Their Going For. Plus Its Good For Alot Of Other Things You May Buy. I Get It Every Year.

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
I Suggest You Join Consumer Reports Online. It Costs About 16 Bucks Or Something But Will Give You Reviews And Ratings For All The Top Cameras And About What Their Going For. Plus Its Good For Alot Of Other Things You May Buy. I Get It Every Year.
ahhh I know what your talkin of...its a magazine right? I know someone who gets it..Ill just steal theirs...

Thnx Homie ;)
as usual the ever helpful Homie :eek:

PS
I got a super crush on you now for scaring the shit outta me :p:D

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Puff, stop being cheap. I'm not talkin about the magazine. you have to be lucky to actually get the one with the cameras. if you join online you can access everything and more all online. its worth it.

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
Puff, stop being cheap. I'm not talkin about the magazine. you have to be lucky to actually get the one with the cameras. if you join online you can access everything and more all online. its worth it.
Homie, Im not cheap..Im poor :p

DJ_COAST

ClubFreestyle.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Just like when I cell phone gets wet, you shouldn't turn it on for a day or two, (until it dries out), or stuff inside gets shorted out. Try wrapping it in like 4 pairs of socks, one at a time in a big ball. Then throw it in the oven for like 15 minutes, then trow it in the drier for 20 minutesish.. (works great on cell phones too)...I dropped one in toilet,:eek:oh2: then I did this trick, turned right on.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Just like when I cell phone gets wet, you shouldn't turn it on for a day or two, (until it dries out), or stuff inside gets shorted out. Try wrapping it in like 4 pairs of socks, one at a time in a big ball. Then throw it in the oven for like 15 minutes, then trow it in the drier for 20 minutesish.. (works great on cell phones too)...I dropped one in toilet,:eek:oh2: then I did this trick, turned right on.
I do agree with you wiht not turning it on for days, I would even take the batteries out. But not sure if I would put it in the oven or dryer, that sounds crazy lol. Two things that electronics don't get along with, and that's liquids and heat. So I would just be real careful.