• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

I need some help

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
I brokededd my camera..:no:...it takes black pictures...:confused:..my daughter droped it and now it wont take pics right no more:no:is it brokededd for ever or can it be fixededd?

liz75217

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER
awee puff thats sucks but u may have to replace it w a new one depending on the extent of the damage but u would have to get an expert to check it out

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Didnt you just get a new camera? btw, that sux. I dont know if there's anything you can do. one question though. are the pics black and white or the screen? wondering if its just the screen and when u put the pics on ur computer if they are color.

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
Didnt you just get a new camera? btw, that sux. I dont know if there's anything you can do. one question though. are the pics black and white or the screen? wondering if its just the screen and when u put the pics on ur computer if they are color.
no i founded it remember...it takes black pics on the lil screen..and nothing shows ..period..:no:..i no no what to do..is Wolf's camera a good place to take it? or where? I bought it at circuit city

Did you find the any links you searched for yesterday on the other thread?

Jeff

PS: Double check any warranties.

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
Did you find the any links you searched for yesterday on the other thread?

Jeff

PS: Double check any warranties.
hmm naw...but then i gave up right away

liz75217

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER
::looks at camera:: Well there's your problem! Gravity forced it to the ground!

::Raises fist to Gravity:: DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!
:rotf: Menso! :rotf:

liz75217

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
update:
I took my camera to getted fixeddd and they said it would cost more to fixeded it then to getted a new one..so...next IRS check..im shopping for a new cam..now I really likey the one I had..but if anyone can suggets something...300 max ok!! and it has to be super duper user friendly seeing as when i open it i throw out the instructions(cause i stated somewheres on this forum I suck at followng instructions and directions) and just start using the thing...:D. It has to have different settings like for outside/inside/fast moving objects/badass zoom/ alotta of them megapixels thingies and/has to take video. Now my old one was a panasonic and it did all this. It took awesome pics always, even in the dark and faaar away..which I usually was :D.
And if possible be not so little. Then my kids will think its oh so adorable and use it to play with...or it will get lost in my purse :eek:
so you gadget freaks..nows your chance to shine;)