• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

I need help!

Hmm, I tried to talk with the persons in the chat, but the most of them only speak Portuguese. Ok, the site is from Brasil. ;)
I tried to translate with google translator, but that's crap.
Someone said something about DJ Sacode and VLW. I searched in google, but google only offers me DJ S-Code. I also don't know what VLW means. Is this the title or is it something like a shortcut for "greatings"?
Although I learned Spanish in school I don't understad Portuguese. The language is more different that I thought.
Is someone here who can speak Portuguese?

Produkt

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
i can speak spanish... post what they said.. btw.. its a good sounding jam.... i want it too!!!!

I didn't save the text. :(
Maybe you can try speaking with them? The link is in my first post.
In meanwhile I thought that this song maybe is a freestyle remix of a song. But which song?
On google I found a lot remixes for example of No Mercy mostly on brasilian freestyle blogs. :/