• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

I Need Help!!

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ok, Here's What I Need To Know. How Do I Get The Driver For My Sound Card. I Believe Its From Sigmatel But Dont Know Exactly Which Card. I Tried To Find Dif Drivers But Never Got One To Work, I Unistalled The Old Driver And Tried To Reinstall It But I Dont Have It On My Computer. So Now I'm With Out Sound. Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Driver For It Or Where I Can Go To Help. I Did Some Searches And Checked A Few Forums But Nothing I Couldnt Find Anything That Helped. Anything You Guys Can Do To Help, I Appreciate It.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Woohoo!!!! I'm Good Now. Just Took A Call To The Genius We Call Ted. Thanks Ted, Really Appreciate It.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I have a harmonica attached to the sound out jack on my laptop.

Sounds really good! :D
COOL. YOU'LL HAVE TO LET US HEAR WHAT YOU CAN DO.