• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

I have joined the ranks of the unemployed

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey all! Hope all is well with everyone. All that hard work I put in paid off, they gave me along with 63 others a permanent vacation from the place. They let things get out of hand and spent too much money and we got to pay for it. Oh well, what can you do? First thing that came to my mind was bringing my show back :). Although still in the thought process of it, I might just make some mixes and post them up. Anyway, just checking in and should be here more often now :)

Chuckie.

Damn. Happy Umemployment. i Guess. lol

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Sorry to hear that Chuckie. hope things turn around for you soon. In the mean time enjoy your time off and hope to hear some mixes and or your show again soon.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Welcome to the world of (F)unemployment. With your talents I'm sure it will be short lived. Look forward to hearing those new mixes.

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Damn.. Sorry to hear that. Hope things turn around quickly for you . Take some time and clear your head, take a small family vac.. and get back to mixing..lol