DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

"I Don't Wanna Know"

"I Don't Wanna Know" -

• I Agree!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ April 16 2004, 9:14 pm)]Thank you for going back on topic..and gettin me mad at the same time.
lol.gif

Only YOU can do that Javi! And yes that song fits perfectly. Its sad when you have this feeling that the one person you love...is sneaking around and screwing another person.
no.gif
What do you think is worse

1) Getting played without your knowledge

or

2) Getting played with your knowledge

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ May 26 2004, 3:20 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ April 16 2004, 9:14 pm)]Thank you for going back on topic..and gettin me mad at the same time.
lol.gif

Only YOU can do that Javi! And yes that song fits perfectly. Its sad when you have this feeling that the one person you love...is sneaking around and screwing another person.
no.gif
What do you think is worse

1) Getting played without your knowledge

or

2) Getting played with your knowledge
Dont you worry about it Macho.... !

Getting played..WITH my knowledge.

Cause once I find out, I will leave him and he can go to that bitch he cheated on me with.
yes.gif

I dont want that man touching me after he fucked a skank. SORRY!

"You threw it all away for a one night stand with her,
You threw it all away.
And now you want to hold my love again?
Oh baby..theres just- no - way."

Gina lanze - You Threw It All Away
Tazmania Records.

rotf.gif

You Broke My Heart Bitch, Now Get To Steppin...

Rafael - Dismissing The Skanks
Indie

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ May 27 2004, 12:03 am)]You Broke My Heart Bitch, Now Get To Steppin...

Indie
Ahahahah... I don't know why Macho but that just reminded me of that embarrassing night on the subway platform when you were singing to me "If ya want ma body and ya think I'm sexy c'mon sugar let me know".
rotf.gif
laughing.gif
rotf.gif

LEE, now you know you're not susposed to be sharing our personal business on the board!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ May 27 2004, 12:25 am)]LEE, now you know you're not susposed to be sharing our personal business on the board!
I know you are Not serious..... you just can't be
no.gif
!
rotf.gif

Well some people want to know if their mate is cheating
make a big scene
then stay with the fucker anyway

if you are going to stay with that loser anyway, why bother finding out?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ May 27 2004, 12:21 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ May 27 2004, 12:03 am)]You Broke My Heart Bitch, Now Get To Steppin...

Indie
Ahahahah... I don't know why Macho but that just reminded me of that embarrassing night on the subway platform when you were singing to me "If ya want ma body and ya think I'm sexy c'mon sugar let me know".    
rotf.gif

laughing.gif

rotf.gif
ROFLMAO!!!!! Please share with us your story in full detail!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cubanprncs81 @ May 27 2004, 12:32 pm)]
[b said:
[b said:

Indie
rotf.gif

laughing.gif

rotf.gif
<span id='ME'><center>Rafael throws fish at Mir
fish.gif
</center></span>
Mira callate!

*throws turnip at Rafi like Super Mario* Shush it you!

*pictures Rafa singing to Feisty............spills water all over the monitor and rolls around laughing*

Quiet You! I was trying the sensitive and gentle approach of seduction. Normally I just turn her around and bite her neck ( a la Marv Albert ) until she becomes weak from lack of oxygen...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ May 27 2004, 12:57 pm)]Quiet You! I was trying the sensitive and gentle approach of seduction. Normally I just turn her around and bite her neck ( a la Marv Albert ) until she becomes weak from lack of oxygen...
rotf.gif
a la Marv Albert
rotf.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cubanprncs81 @ May 27 2004, 12:32 pm)]
[b said:
[b said:

Indie
rotf.gif

laughing.gif

rotf.gif
It gets better Mir
yes.gif
! His next line was "If you think I'm freaky and you like my dicky, c'mon baby let me know"!
Chica, when I tell you I almost died! I was mortified and just walked away from him pretending not to even know who he was!
rotf.gif
laughing.gif
rotf.gif

OMG...I had such a horrible day...till now!
rotf.gif

Ya'll are too much! I would of died! I would of pushed him onto the tracks!!!
jester.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ May 27 2004, 5:22 pm)]OMG...I had such a horrible day...till now!
rotf.gif

Ya'll are too much! I would of died! I would of pushed him onto the tracks!!!
jester.gif
Ahahah yeah I admit I did entertain that idea for a moment.
But remember I was pretending not to know him.... so I just walked along as if I didn't know him from Adam.
rotf.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LaGringaLoca @ May 27 2004, 4:37 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ May 27 2004, 12:57 pm)]Quiet You! I was trying the sensitive and gentle approach of seduction. Normally I just turn her around and bite her neck ( a la Marv Albert ) until she becomes weak from lack of oxygen...
rotf.gif
 a la Marv Albert  
rotf.gif
YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.gif

jester.gif

Im surprised Feisty! I would of expected you to say something to his "If you think I'm freaky and you like my dicky, c'mon baby let me know"!

rotf.gif

I would of expected you to LET HIM KNOW! Bahahahahha

Back