DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

HZ37 Editor - Quick Tip 1

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Save your Edit Patterns!

You've been working on an edit all nite and finally came up with a killer pattern. Don't lose it! Save it before you start to work on your next edit by going to the tool bar and clicking on the disk icon on the far right.

savepattern.png

savepattern2.png

Now let's say you want to use that killer pattern on a new edit. Simply click on the folder icon on the far right, find and load your edit.

loadpattern.png

loadpattern2.png

I hope this helps and remember to to backup your patterns!

That is a great tip!!!

I would like 2 add a great tip as well:
Get Loads Of Asprin :stars:
& WD40 To Grease Your Chair

Hi Raf. ThnX for the tip. One of many gr8 tips to come, I'm sure.

Hey bud, question for you....

Once I save the file, how do I get it to play in mp3 format? I tried messing with the save option like you've referenced above, but when I go to play the file it said... "Windows Media cannot play the file, the CODEC used to compress the file is not recognized." I tried another way and I then got, "Warning: An error occurred while opening on or more files. The file is an unsupported format."

What am I supposed to use or save the file type as?

ThnX
DJ Dee X-Man

Hi Raf. ThnX for the tip. One of many gr8 tips to come, I'm sure.

Hey bud, question for you....

Once I save the file, how do I get it to play in mp3 format? I tried messing with the save option like you've referenced above, but when I go to play the file it said... "Windows Media cannot play the file, the CODEC used to compress the file is not recognized." I tried another way and I then got, "Warning: An error occurred while opening on or more files. The file is an unsupported format."

What am I supposed to use or save the file type as?

ThnX
DJ Dee X-Man

The above is for saving the pattern files only. The save icon to the left is how you will save your edited beat. It will only work with wave files.

Back