• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

How I Met Your Mother: Better than F R I E N D S!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
I'm an avid F R I E N D S fan who purchased all 10 seasons have a display case for them; I hold the series near and dear to my heart.

Every year I try and take some time and watch a season here and there. The episodes really hold up and stand the test of time.
I can't believe the show has already been off the air for 5 years.

But I'm not here to write about F R I E N D S but about a show that is just as brilliant; How I Met Your Mother!

How I Met Your Mother is the story of Ted Mosby. In the year 2030 recounts to his son and daughter the events that led to his meeting their mother, which explains the title and allows for a narration in the past tense. How I Met Your Mother's other main characters are Marshall Eriksen, Robin Scherbatsky, Barney Stinson, and Lily Aldrin

Not only does this show remind me of Friends, but it may be even better as a whole.

I've found myself laughing so hard at times that I loose track of time and stay up late watching the episodes.

If you have a chance to purchase the seasons (which are available at Target for $14.99 most of the time) I encourage you to join us in the laughter.

Lifetime just purchased the rights to the show, so if you are too cheap to buy the seasons, you can watch the reruns.

Back to the show!

Neil Patrick Harris is hilarious as Barney Stinson.
He is a womanizing, self absobed egotist, who's backstory justifies his behavior.

Lilly (Alyson Hannigan - American Pie) and Marshall (Jason Segel - Forgetting Sara Marshall) are a great couple who met in college, fell in love and ....well! You gotta watch it.

Then there's the main character, Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor) who is the Ross of the group, but not as mopy.

Of course the series needs a hottie and Rachel like character; Look no further than Cobie Smulders as Robin Scherbatsky .
She is an equaly hilarious character, who not only has a great back story but is also suprisingly funny.

Watch How I Met Your Mother on CBS Mondays.

You wont regret it!

This show is better than Friends. It has GREAT writers...which only means that you should'nt skip seasons nor even a single episode. Everything links together...everything..whether it be a snippet of a memory or a lil candid scene...returns later in the season and sometimes even in the next.

This show izzzzzz legend---Wait for it WAIT for it---dairy.
LMAO. (Barney's known phrase).

Sweet_V

Freestyler Xtreme
this seems good, ive never heard about this show and i need something to watch on monday's. What time do they give it? I loved watching friends and was so sad when they took it off the air. Im looking forward to watching this one.

I have never seen the show how i met your mother ... so to me Friends was the greatest show ever .. i still watch all the re runs lol .. i am going to have to try to see how i met your mother tho .. since you are saying that it is better than friends.. :)