DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

How do I upload files?

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I wanted to know how to upload tracks, pics, mixes? It's a part of dofch that hasn't been used much lately so i wanted to add a few things.

You can do it in several ways.

1st. When making a post you can select " Manage Attachments " to add files that are permitted & upload size to your post's.

2nd. You can add files to the download manager also based on files types & size.

3rd. You can upload your files to sites such as megaupload.com / rapidshare.com and just add the link they have given you to your post.

those are some ways of doing it.

I Know How To Attach A Pic To A Post, And How To Upload To Megaupload And Post The Link, Now I'm Not Sure About The Download Manager. I Dont See This Anywhere. Ok I Just Looked Again And I See I Was Missing The "add" On The Navigation Bar Under The Downloads. Thanks For The Help. Now Lets See What I Can Add Lol.

Back