DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

How did you find Freestyle.FM?

I found out that when I was reading peoples dumb comments about Freestyle Music i did a search "The Best Freestyle Site Ever" this one came up. It was right below another site but I chose this one and this is where I'll stay.

FreestyleFM

Whats up people I found FREESTYLE.FM on I Tunes radio under dance and my life hasn't been the same since!!! ;)

I was doing internet research on behalf of a former/present Freestyle singer. When I Googled their name to find entries/comments/reviews, this was one of the first search results that was returned.

i was at the office and i googled freestyle and voila!! heaven's gates opened up for yours truly and bliss has encompassed me ever since........I listen to it everyday at work, drives my co-workers nuts because they don't know the lyrics and they insist I'm a damn yankee!

i found freestyle on itunes. and glad i did! i tell all my friends about freestyle, and too tune in. it's the best music. thank jerry

I belonged to another forum that got overrun with spam so I started looking for a new place... Here I am :)

I belonged to another forum that got overrun with spam so I started looking for a new place... Here I am :)
Welcome. The only Spam you'll see here will be from Freddy and it comes in a can lol.

new to site love freestyle

was lookin for an all spanish freestyle jam amas i think need singer n real title love this song

I searched an alternative to MusicV2 on Google. I miss MusicV2, and there was no warning. I hope freestylefm is as great as MusicV2 was!!

Love this site

I found this site trough my sister NatillaLiz, and I'm enjoing it.:)

I love freestyle. One magical day, I typed in "Freestyle Radio" in a search engine and this was the first website that popped up. I actually listen to your station every morning while I'm making breakfast.

I just bought my freestyle explosion 09 tickets and decided to google freestyle music and clicked on the link and now i'm not looking back found my new fav. site peaace, luv, and freestyle;)

Back