DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

How did you find Freestyle.FM?

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I am curious to how everyone found Freestyle.FM. So please share with us how you found us.
I myself met Ted at clubfreestyle and he told me about a freestyle site he had called disciplesoffreestyle.com, which eventually evolved into another site then eventually merged with whatchamissin.com and is now Freestyle.FM. I have met many friends along the way that I can consider close friends and family.

Well I heard about the site from a friend (DALLASMADE) and ever since than Ive been here enjoying the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a friend that would always put a site called shoutcast on my computer and I was able to listen to freestyle but one day I looked into it futhur and wondered who is putting this freestyle music on and the more I digged I found freestyle.fm and fell in love with it and met some really cool peeps...Long Live Freestyle!!!

I found it by brousing on iTunes radio under the dance music section.
Quite by accident accually, but remembered the music; and how much I loved it.

Jeff

I COULD NOT TAKE THE CRAPP THAT THEY PLAY ON THE RADIO AND DECIDED
TO FIND THE MUSIC I REALLY LOVE AND MISSED.THEN WOW I FOUND
FREESTYLE.FM.
THEY SHOULD BE PLAYING THIS MUSIC EVERYWHERE!!!

A friend told me about this site several months ago. (She never joined the site herself though...funny how things happen :) ) At first all I did was listen to the music and request songs. I was completely amazed that there was actually a website that played freestyle music 24 hours a day! Slowly I discovered the live shows, the chat room, the forum and all the great people! :)

I was looking for some freestyle tracks to put on my ipod and found this site. And it just keeps gettin better. Keep up the great work. :cool:

I was doing a search for freestyle music cuz i wanted to buy some since i could never find a place here that sold besides the city. I ended up finding freestylemania like boricua and thats when I first heard of DJ Dee Xman and they played his mixes on the site at first. Then one day they started playing freestyle courtesy of freestyle.fm. I clicked on it and it took me to DOFCH and then since the merge now i'm here! I love it! I too was amazed that it was a station that played all day! Now i cant live with out it! Thanks guys!!;)

I Learned About The Site Through My Best Friend, Bibi. Just Like Wizkid's Story, She Didn't Completely Join But I Did. I Started To Check Out The Arcade First Since I Am Also A Game Fanatic..then I Got Hooked On The Chat Room. This Is The Only Place I Do Any Chatting!!! Meeting All Of You Is A God Sent!! Now I Can Say "I Know People All Over The World!!" Freestyle.fm Is The Best. Now I Gotta Get My Friend Bibi To Join!!! My World Is A Lot Different Thanks To Freestyle.fm (in A Good Way)! I Love Ya'll & God Bless!!

I had started doing some surfing looking for information on freestyle (history) and after sometime I found LA radio live, then I found clubfreestyle, freestylemania, club1 videos on youtube and some other sites which finally lead to Freestyle.FM. I really was intrigue with the freedom to request which song I was in the mood to listen,:D which is the main reason why I started to forget about the other sites.:p I then started to spread the word to my friends, coworkers and whenever I went to freestyle events and people tell me they wish they could list to freestyle more often I always mention freestyle.fm is the place to be. :cool: I then decided to join and become a member and found that other than the great music there are some real nice freestylers on this site,:crazy: that just completes the whole package.:xwink:

My spaceship ran out of gas and I had to crash land on this planet. So as I was looking around on my communicomnicator thingamajig looking for a source of plutonium enriched bannana peels which is how I power my fly ride, I stumbled onto this site and I haven't left since.

I'm still looking for those banana peels though......

I just Googled Freestyle music and I clicked on this site and waalaa, here I am. I ♥ this site the music and the peeps.

I+un35 r4di0 53|3c+i0n.....
h+4nk y0u i+un35!

I was looking through SHoutcast Radio and saw Freestyle.FM clicked and have been addicted ever since :) I must say I *LOVE* this site :)

umm, I'm admin ;)
We know that, its is unknown how you met Ted and became such good friends, maybe you can share that with us lol.

I Was Looking And Looking And Looking Online Then Typed In Freestyle Music And Found It Then Found Homie Who Helped Me Get Into Chat And The Rest Is Pretty Much History

I want to say thanks to HolaBitchola who told me about freestyle.fm I enjoy it.

Back