• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

How did you find Freestyle.FM?

Loco_Louie

Member of NYFreestyle.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
I had done searches for "freestyle" in the past, looking for a site that was streaming freestyle music, because they def don't play it on any of the radio stations where I live. I had all but given up, until I decided to try one more time using BING, and this time I struck gold!:D

freestylegreek

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
I was selling my body on the street corner for money till I over heard a conversation about Freestyle websites and one of them was freestyle.fm

I still sell my body on the same street corner but when i'm not selling my body I listen to freestyle.fm

hello

First of all I want to say that I am happy that I am part of this.....I found this site by browsing. There isn't much freestyle being played in my town. I have to wait for Saturday night because that is the only time they play it. I used to live in Illinois and let me tell you, I listened to freestyle all the time.:p

was looking up freestyle on wikipedia. i live in Melbourne AU and love playing freestyle meanwhile where can i purchase freestyle songs that aren't already mixed?

I went on itunes looking for radio stations playing freestyle music and ran into this one its the only one on there freestyle fm so thats how i found your website and i been a listener ever since..

I was looking for some Freestyle mixes to put on my phone and it led me to this awesome site!

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
hey ... how do i post a mix i made ... freeslyle forever since the beginning
Welcometo the site. You can post a mix by going to the download section then click "submit file". If you have any trouble let me know.