• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Heroes

i freaken LUV HEROS..........i luved that it was 2 hours long too, i needed that....can't wait till next week....

I saw it!
It was pretty good...looking forward to next week.
I am aslo glad that they did a recap to all other seasons..that way ppl can jump right into the show.

CUBE2

I got the last hour, and it gets interesting, that scientist who injected himself, what will he turn into..?Can't wait to find out..

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I love the show. Have been hooked since the first episode.

I saw it!
It was pretty good...looking forward to next week.
I am aslo glad that they did a recap to all other seasons..that way ppl can jump right into the show.
I did not like the recap. I did forget alot of stuff that happened cause it was nine months ago. But i thought they could have did a better job of recapping. And one thing I did not like was how they showed scenes of this season. They gave some things away which ruined the end of the show for me.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I agree with you Tae. Ok fine, Linderman is in his mind, or something, who the hell knows. Now Nikki is not Nikkie. And wtf did Sylar take out of her head? Was it some type of chip? So he wasn't eating the brains all this time and they just wanted you to think that? Or was it just her cause she's different.

the thing that i think that Sylar took out of her head looked like the PIENAL gland ( it was shaped like it - our 3rd eye) & he did say she was different, not like the others for some reason

& YES Tae, the dying & commin back is gettin krazy.........

taezee

graphics designer
DOFCH.COM
its ridiculous...nikki comes back as a politician nobody ever heard of.. now Mohinder Suresh is mutating into the fly and i bet a vail of blood from claire is gonna reverse that...Matt gets dropped in the middle of africa in the desert and with all that clothes on walking for hours doesnt drop dead from heat exhuastion... whos gonna reincarnate next??? Isaac Mendez ??? sylars mom Virginia Gray??? hiros father??? its like a video game ..someone dies press respawn and thier in the next episode again...

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
First thing I though of was the fly too. He kinda looked like jeff goldbloom too lol.

SURESH: being the Fly & all, he was looking very GooD, body was all cut the fuk up & all oiled down.....yummy.....& he did get himself some A$$

taezee

graphics designer
DOFCH.COM
yeah he tapped the black out of her eyes!!! but yeah an indian jeff goldblum.it was a secne stolen from the fly..jumping down off the roof beam..walking up the wall to impress the girl before tapping that ass...and then waking up to find an ugly case of acne straight from "THE FLY"

lol....

first I love the Heroes... Second I have to agree with all of you.... The dying and coming back is getting sooo tired... and They really stole that scene from the FLY.. every bit of it.... even getting the ass scene... lol... I look forward to next week.. but REALLY... they need to think of better ideas.... but again Still love the show....

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
it was on again last nite on g4

I just got my wife into Heroes, and she's hooked now.

So looking at what happened on the last episode, does that mean that Hiro can no longer teleport?

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I got my wife into to near the end of the first season. Now she is hooked like me. But I gotta tell ya, this season is dissapointing me so far. They are getting way too crazy with the stories that try to keep you guessing who's good and who's bad. Enough already.

Btw, I don't remember exactly what happened the last episode, but I thought during the last few that he couldnt teleport.