DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Here is my event from last nights company event!

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Here is my event from last nights company event!

DSCF0154-1.jpg

DSCF0155.jpg

DSCF0158.jpg

DSCF0161.jpg

DSCF0154.jpg

Cool need more pics..lol

Cool pics, thanks for sharing. I miss djing live, especially clubs, there is no better job, free drinks, food, woman, and your actually getting paid to do it.

Listen Caribe and Wil, I haven't bought any new dance tracks on vinyl since 2002. I am 7 years behind on house and trance. Wil, the last mix I sent you is pretty much when I stopped, basically when Rapture was the hugest anthem around was the last time I bought a record. I have been out of the game, but need to get back into it. I'm looking for more house than anything, I kinda grew out of trance. I want my style to be more tribal, more housy these days.

Any suggestions, links, lists, would be very much appreciated. I have 2 1/2 years to perfect my skills and return to the East Coast to get back into it.

thanks
...djc.

I like the wooden saloon look to the place. Looking out those windows, the scenery with the city in the background seems very romantic.

I like the wooden saloon look to the place. Looking out those windows, the scenery with the city in the background seems very romantic.

Well what guy in Miami did not take his date to The rusty Pelican to impress her! Yes this place is loved by many and has an awesome view! Many weddings are done here every weekend!

Any suggestions, links, lists, would be very much appreciated. I have 2 1/2 years to perfect my skills and return to the East Coast to get back into it.

thanks
...djc.

Yes I visit beatport.com for good tracks but there are a few others out there for you to choose from. Just google it!

Yes I visit beatport.com for good tracks but there are a few others out there for you to choose from. Just google it!

gonna check them out, I hear you can listen to em first, so at least I can hear em and then search for them on vinyl. I only buy vinyl, I'm assuming for the most part all the lates house music is still avaialble on vinyl? I am used to going to downtown Philly and NY and spending hours upon hours finding good tracks. They used to have "listening posts" set up with a 1200 and phones and you were able to hear the record first b4 buying it...lol,, that was all the way up to 2003. I know there are still vinyl shops in Philly and NY, and its making a come back. I know I'm stubburn, but part of my theme when I get back into it is gonna be "strictly vinyl". I am glad everyone is switching to digital, it makes me mre marketable. Old school sells brudda's....djc.

Nice pics bro, love the scenery. I really need to move to Miami. LOL :D

Compete? How about working together....

gonna check them out, I hear you can listen to em first, so at least I can hear em and then search for them on vinyl. I only buy vinyl, I'm assuming for the most part all the lates house music is still avaialble on vinyl? I am used to going to downtown Philly and NY and spending hours upon hours finding good tracks. They used to have "listening posts" set up with a 1200 and phones and you were able to hear the record first b4 buying it...lol,, that was all the way up to 2003. I know there are still vinyl shops in Philly and NY, and its making a come back. I know I'm stubburn, but part of my theme when I get back into it is gonna be "strictly vinyl". I am glad everyone is switching to digital, it makes me mre marketable. Old school sells brudda's....djc.

I've got empty crates if you want 'em, 'cause I'm not lifting full ones ever again ;)

You know I love ya man but one more DJ to compete with? You know New York has nice places over the Hudson river! LOL.......

Hudson? That is one of the ugliest bodies of water known to man... hehehe:D

So that's why Mayi got hammered... Her company party. And here I thought she got drunk to work with you :D

Yeah she drank a little too much and then we went to a club to continue the drinking! So imagine how she was when she woke up at 5PM! LOL.......she did a lot of cleaning!

Back