• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Help!

Not sure if this goes here, but this is probably a dumb question, but you know I done messed with my computer again and now I don't know how to take this out........ Does anyone know how to take off safe mode? As soon as I turn on my computer, I have to click on normal mode or else it automatically goes into safe, and what does safe mode do for you anyways? Thanks guys.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
it's rare that a computer boots straight into safe mode... let's first make certain is it. Do the words "safe mode" appear in the corners of the screen?

If no then it could just be a problem with your video card/video card driver

If yes then we need to go backwards and find out what were you doing before you had this problem. Were you installing new hardware/software? etc.

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
it's rare that a computer boots straight into safe mode... let's first make certain is it. Do the words "safe mode" appear in the corners of the screen?

If no then it could just be a problem with your video card/video card driver

If yes then we need to go backwards and find out what were you doing before you had this problem. Were you installing new hardware/software? etc.

what a geek...lol :p

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
lmao, you never seem to complain when I made housecalls to help you out.

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
lmao, you never seem to complain when I made housecalls to help you out.

WHAAAAAAAT?! You only made one housecall to me. After that first one when you attacked me, I never called you back for tech support again! :rolleyes:

:rotf:

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Lol, Did He Install A Hard Drive For You?

OK, how did this turn into some sex crazed thread????

To answer your question Raf, I did it when I was trying to install an anti virus program, and don't ask me how I did that cuz I dont remember. And I still can't install that program so my computer is gonna get viruses again, and I'm ready to pull my hair out.

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
look around on your internet options...... and wow....house calls, feisty getting attacked.... dawg on pervs..... lmao

:)

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
OK, how did this turn into some sex crazed thread????

To answer your question Raf, I did it when I was trying to install an anti virus program, and don't ask me how I did that cuz I dont remember. And I still can't install that program so my computer is gonna get viruses again, and I'm ready to pull my hair out.
Try this...

When you are in windows click "Start",
- All Programs,
-- Accessories,
--- System Tools,
You should see "System Restore" click on it.

Then a new window will pop up, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time", click next.

You should see something that looks like a calendar. Find a date that's just before you tried to install the antivirus software and click next.

From there I think it asks you if you are sure you want to restore from this point or something like that, click yes or next.

It should then start to do it's magic and reboot itself.
Hopefully when it boots back up, your windows will comeback.

Good Luck!

*crosses fingers

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
lol, thats if its turned on

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
WHAAAAAAAT?! You only made one housecall to me. After that first one when you attacked me, I never called you back for tech support again! :rolleyes:

:rotf:
yea ok. we both know what happened that night. Don't make me go into details about how you falsely lured me into your bedroom with a phantom computer problem. :cool:

Ok Raf that didn't work. When it told me to pick a date, only Feb 26 & 28 were in bold, and when I picked the 26th, it restarted my computer and said that my computer could not be restored.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ok Raf that didn't work. When it told me to pick a date, only Feb 26 & 28 were in bold, and when I picked the 26th, it restarted my computer and said that my computer could not be restored.
well that sucks. try going further back until one of those recovery dates work. if none of them work we still have another option. But before we go there, lets try all the restore points you have.

Wizkid

NHBFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
well that sucks. try going further back until one of those recovery dates work. if none of them work we still have another option. But before we go there, lets try all the restore points you have.
I agree with Raf....you have an option or two left but at this point your best bet is to continue to find an earlier date to do the restore. I am rootin for ya...computers can be both your best friend and your worst enemy! :)