• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Help with this Song!!!!!!!

Produkt

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Help me ppl!!! I just heard this song that i have never ever heard before in my life and i am going mad looking for it...... If any one knows any info please post / respond....

The song was part of a Live mix last night on freestyle4ever live stream by the dj dee xman.. i sort heard the artist name... Bobby Lah? Love? Lav? song i belive was called "for you"????/ featuring?????? some woman.... AAARRGGGGGHHHHHH

some lirics went... "for you..... I would would do any thing.... for you.......i would catch a falling star.. for you..... i would run the highest mountain tops.... the song sounded like it was made at home or something because the music and the voices where like????? not really together asmost as if they used a radio and a mike and recorded the song but.... it was Fkn' awsome none the less.... please please help any leads will be greatly appreciated...

Produkt.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey Produkt,

I think X man does live mash ups during his set so it could have been him mixing acappellas over a beat on the fly. But I'll try to get a hold of him and ask him, hopefully he will reply here.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I got a really fast response from X, while he was working.

Sup Raf, thnX for the heads up. The song is called "For You" and the artist is Bobby Leal Feat. Solei. You can post this info if you like as I'm still at work

Produkt

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
F'ing awsome... but i have looked all over the world last night and all morning.. and i cant find it anywhere, its like it never existed. I see alot of dead links and even found the album name but not even that is avail...:( does anyone have the song? Can i get / buy a copy???

Produkt

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
no one knows anything?

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Probably the best person to ask is Dee Man. I PMed you his facebook addy.

Rhoq

Member of Freestyle Nation
Freestyle Nation
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
no one knows anything?
It was on Bobby Leal's album that was released a good decade or so ago (I think it was called "Journey to the Planet Freestyle", or something like that). It was CD-R only release that he was selling directly through his website. I'm at work, so I don't have the CD in front of me - but I remember it being pretty awful, except for the 2 songs he is known for ("One More Chance" and "Where Is The Love").

Last edited by a moderator: