• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

HELP WITH THE NAME OF A COMP & Ripped 40+ freestyle CD's last Night

Greasy

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
MUUUUHHAAAAAAAAAA.......So I have Been begging a close freind of mine ....to rip his colection ......which was pretty extensive with some CD's
I ve never heard or seen before .....I cant wait to start listening to them.

and I Got back My FRESH KIDS from him ( after 3 yrs )

This is a Guy who back in the day kept all of his CD prestine !!!

so I go over and open the "the Box " like I was opening a Freestyle treasure chest ......and NO CASES ....No Covers They are all Just thrown it there :xconfused:

EVERY ONE WAS SCRATCHED .....including the fresh Kids ......:cry:

Luckily my lappy is pretty High end Burner and ripped allot of them any way

But as i when throught the Piles of loose CD's ......ONE CD that I was VERY anxious to Rip ...was missing and I DO NOT KNOW THE NAME OF THE CD SO I NEED HELP FROM THE MIAMI CREW

IT was a MIAMI Produced / realeased , Compelation preetty rare in the North east. ( it was bought in Miami )

It had Voices in Fasion - " Just Like an Old Time Movie" on it [ which is why he bought it we were searching for that song on CD for years ]

However the song and artist I am looking for was a female vocallist ......the intro is like a FULL minute of these OBNOXIOUSLY HARD hitting HORN Solo's that will freeze you instantlly.

He said OH that one might be at the Office :eek: So I still may be able to get it ??? ........Does any one Know this Comp ??? Or have a guess at the Female artist & Song

Last edited by a moderator:

Wichy

Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Damn!!! I wish I was ripping some of those cds too!!! Lucky bastid!!! I had tons and tons of music and then "The Crash" my computer went belly up and I lost all my collection of at least 2000 songs mainly Freestyle!!! (Wiping tear from eye)

Greasy

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Help with the Song / Comp ???? any One ???

wichy Ive heard too many Horror stories like that ....thats why under Homer J 's advice I bought a Terrabite Western Digitable back up !!!!!

and I am also considering Ripping Hard Data disck back ups just to be safe

:D

So is anyone going to help me find the name of that CD / I tried sorting on discogs / by miami / freestyle but No dice ??

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I think the Cd you are looking for is "Freestyle Legends" vol. 1. The song from Voice in Fashion you are talkin about is "Give me your love" and I believe the other song you are looking for is Olga "Play another song (for me)"

Check it out [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Freestyle-Legends-Various-Artists/dp/B00000I0RT/ref=pd_sim_m_1"]here[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhoq

Member of Freestyle Nation
Freestyle Nation
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
MUUUUHHAAAAAAAAAA.......So I have Been begging a close freind of mine ....to rip his colection ......which was pretty extensive with some CD's
I ve never heard or seen before .....I cant wait to start listening to them.

and I Got back My FRESH KIDS from him ( after 3 yrs )

This is a Guy who back in the day kept all of his CD prestine !!!

so I go over and open the "the Box " like I was opening a Freestyle treasure chest ......and NO CASES ....No Covers They are all Just thrown it there :xconfused:

EVERY ONE WAS SCRATCHED .....including the fresh Kids ......:cry:

Luckily my lappy is pretty High end Burner and ripped allot of them any way

But as i when throught the Piles of loose CD's ......ONE CD that I was VERY anxious to Rip ...was missing and I DO NOT KNOW THE NAME OF THE CD SO I NEED HELP FROM THE MIAMI CREW

IT was a MIAMI Produced / realeased , Compelation preetty rare in the North east. ( it was bought in Miami )

It had Voices in Fasion - " Just Like an Old Time Movie" on it [ which is why he bought it we were searching for that song on CD for years ]

However the song and artist I am looking for was a female vocallist ......the intro is like a FULL minute of these OBNOXIOUSLY HARD hitting HORN Solo's that will freeze you instantlly.

He said OH that one might be at the Office :eek: So I still may be able to get it ??? ........Does any one Know this Comp ??? Or have a guess at the Female artist & Song

It sounds like you could be looking for the Luis A. Martinee compilation Mega Freestyle

Greasy

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Update i found it !!!!!! After 9 years !!!!!!!

Well it was a Luis Martinee Comp

and Track 5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Teaze II Pleaze - I want YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this version has the BANGEST Horns & INTRO EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greasy

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
The name of the Comp is

"Platnium Freestyle Hits " By Summa Entertainment out of Miami

The whole CD is a Banger

oh and track 4 is an Olga song with horns but Not as prominant as the "I want You" intro