1. Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security
    Dismiss Notice

Hello There!

Discussion in 'Welcome Mat' started by DJCaliente, Oct 17, 2016.

1. DJCaliente

DJCaliente New Member

I guess I am back home! It's been a minute that I haven't heard from you guys! But I have returned from a long time! How is everybody doing? What's been new? What is going on? What's the 411?

2. DaUnknownAdmin

DaUnknownAdmin Captain Casual Staff Member Administrator Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

Hey Caliente.. Been busy with work and school. Made a move to NJ to be with @varrinique.

Chuck likes this.
  3. DJCaliente

DJCaliente New Member

Wow varrinique long time no speak I've been good here just been chilling :D I was in Chicago for a while and moved back to Florida in February of last year. Glad your doing good :) Anything else going on? What have I been missing :D lol

4. DJCaliente

DJCaliente New Member

OH your with Varrinique I thought you was Verrinique damn got confuse lol. But that's good man congrats on that! There is love out their for everyone!