• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Have the people been listening?

MixmasterTonyRocca

Industry Peeps
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Was wondering if you guys were tuning in or not.

There were some technical server problems the first few weeks..but that is over and therefore full steam ahead and I will continue to play good stuff. If you guys have some music that you want me to mix into the show, send me an email an let me know about it.

Remember I do this for all you guys and I as a professional and a fan want to give you the best because we all need to give in order for our music to continue.

Hope you agree and thanks for your great support.

Tony

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hell yea we tuned in..lol..
I will get the rest for the next weeks to load. up

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I missed it this week but sounds like people were def listening.

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
*raises hand* I missed the first 10 minutes this week but I definitely tuned in! :D

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
*raises hand* I missed the first 10 minutes this week but I definitely tuned in! :D

lmao, I tuned in as well :)

Tony, thanx for offering us the opportunity to request musica. We look forward to hearing the songs on your mixes :)

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
wooohoooooo!

Ain't no party like a Tony Rocca partay ;)

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
GREAT set last night Tony!!!! You had me dancin in my chair here! WOOT!!!!!! :D

DJ_COAST

ClubFreestyle.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I've missed every show so far, because of work/time difference...lucky I am friends with ya brudda, thaks for sending me the mixes...thanks for everything my friend...

...djc.

i listen whenever greg plays your mixes cause i don't know where to listen to it.you know i suck with computers lol.but when you're on, you can do AMAZING things.songs that no one would ever think go together, and you blend them all perfectly.i love how you mix all different kinds of music together and make everything sound so good.i actually have to stop whatever i'm doing to listen to all the things you're doing in the background of the songs and i can't figure out how you do it.you got magic fingers ;) love your work.please don't stop.you're awesome.

angelthedeejay

Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey Tony, what nights are you on live on the radio? I would like to tune in....

MixmasterTonyRocca

Industry Peeps
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
i listen whenever greg plays your mixes cause i don't know where to listen to it.you know i suck with computers lol.but when you're on, you can do AMAZING things.songs that no one would ever think go together, and you blend them all perfectly.i love how you mix all different kinds of music together and make everything sound so good.i actually have to stop whatever i'm doing to listen to all the things you're doing in the background of the songs and i can't figure out how you do it.you got magic fingers ;) love your work.please don't stop.you're awesome.
Awwww...thanks Tiana..

Coming from you it's the best complement..

MixmasterTonyRocca

Industry Peeps
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey Tony, what nights are you on live on the radio? I would like to tune in....
Hi Angel..

Currently my show on here is not actually live but live pre-recorded.

What that means is that it is honestly mixed with records live in real time, one pass, for an hour straight.

I will be looking into doing the show actually live but I want to see how I can get the video section up and running because I think that is kinda cool to see what is going on with the turntables in real time.

But I am l looking into doing some live FM radio again here in NYC so let's see how that project goes.

However, I can tell you that I sound exactly the same mixing in front of 10,000 people of the dancefloor, mixing to millions of the radio or to my audience on Freestyle.FM.

I keep it real and hardcore,that's what makes the difference..to me at least. I play exactly like you would hear in the biggest clubs because that is the best way to play this great music...it has always been club music to me and I play and work it like that.

Thanks for your support my friend..and hit me up with any comments or suggestions, always got to keep sharp and give the love back to you guys.

:)

ROCCA!!! Hope all is well. Since I am back on & running, I hope to listen in tonight!!! Any luck on finding some land yet??:cool: