DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Happy Veterans Day!

DougB

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I know it's a day late, but I want to thank all the military veterans for serving our country. THANK YOU to all who served or are currently serving in Afgahanistan, Iraq, or elsewhere.

To all that have and are currently serving... THANK YOU!
KIAs and MIAs... YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTON!

*stands and salutes

Mi nena marched in the Veteran's Day Parade in Manhattan yesterday. I think she was in awe at how many people actually attend that parade. She insists she is going to do it every year. She loved it... but also got very emotional too. :(

The few... the proud... the MARINES! Ooh rah!!

Semper Fi Devil Dogs!!!

DJ DXM ;)

Felicidades, congratulations, y perdon for being late. Scheadule change y todo eso.

Thanks to all the servicemen and women serving overseas and may they be blessed with safely returning home to their loved ones.

I am a retired naval corpsman (marine field medic) god bless all who have fallen and all who wear the uniform everday protecting the freedoms of arrogant americans who dont give a shit if they die today... and a media who refuses to show thier coffins unloaded from planes so those same sensitive americans dont have to see that

and a media who refuses to show thier coffins unloaded from planes so those same sensitive americans dont have to see that
That order comes from the President of the United States. Its actually been discussed with some the hopeful presidental candidates on some of the shows I've seen. I remember Sen. Edwards said he would allow it, can't remember who else was asked or what their responses were.

*US Army Reserve here*

Back