DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

freestylegurl_81

Freestyler Xtreme
It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada!!! Just want to wish everyone else who is celebrating with me this weekend a very safe but fun Thanksgiving weekend :)

lol, thanks for clearing that up. For minute there I thought I overslept at my desk (again).

Happy Holiday and I hope you all enjoy your time with Family and Friends.

UGH Now I'm in the mood for Pasteles :D

lol, thanks for clearing that up. For minute there I thought I overslept at my desk (again).

LMAOOOOO, i thought i crossed over timelines or parallel universes or something.....U can paass da PASTELES ova here Raf...

Hope u have a great holiday GURL...Have fun & enjoy da Family...

Thanksgiving?!!! Wow, me too i was like wait a min, it came early this year, but ooookkkkkk!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you ma, hope you enjoy your holiday and eat lots of pie!!!

Mmmmmmm pasteles, damn now ya got me wanting some!! You know what i just remembered....I think I got some in my freezer!!

Happy canadian Thanksgiving gurl.............. shit i have 3 dozen in the freezer...... come to think of it bout to wax some pasteles when i get off work........

Happy Thanksgiving day Freestylegurl!!!

Have a great time....... Overnight me some pasteles if ya make any ;)

DANG, sweet V has some & willow, some one send me 1 pleaseeeeeeeeeee..........

Back