• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! What r u thankful for?

I would like to wish everyone here on freestyle.fm a Happy Turkey Day...

I am thankful to alot..

1) My Kids
2) My Family
3) My Friends and on and on......

I will be with my Family on this Day.... And my son turns 19 years old the day father turkey day...Gobble Gobble baby..

BE SAFE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE......

i want to be thankful for actually being here celebrating Thanksgiving with not just fam but everyone. After 10yrs of serving this Country and puting my life on the line. i finally get to celebrate one of our major holidays on Us soil. i have noting to worry about. thinking if i'm going to make it home to my friends and fam and now to my F.FM fam. i'm thankful to finally share this wonderful day with all of you. I'm thankful for my handsome son, without him i don't know where i would be at right now. To my freinds and fam including my F.FM fam that has supported me and stood by my side whem times were rough.

I just want to say to everyone, please don't take anything for granted especially the smallest things, cause there might me be a day that somthing happens and you wished you would of said what you wanted to say or do something you should of done. so please be thankful for what you have or done, and live with no regret cause for some tomorrow will never come.

F.FM favorite migdet. Willow

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I’m thankful for being blessed with a family. It’s small, but family is the reason for my passion to live a fuller life. I have 2 beautiful daughters, one (Desiree)takes care of one of my brothers who is disabled, and has recently given birth to a gorgeous baby girl. “Yes, me and Raf are grandpa and grandma”. I’m thankful for my youngest daughter, who is about to graduate from H.S with honors and a scholarship. Go Kuppyyyyy!!! I’m thankful for my stepson Ray, who is working on graduating from college soon.
I was a single parent for quite a few years prior to meeting Raf and thought I was going to stay alone even after the kids left the nest, so I feel very privileged, appreciative and thankful cuz who woulda known…Raf came outta nowhere and we’ve been moving forward ever since.

I am thankful for:
Good friends
Good health
The fact that even in this economy I still have a job and a roof over my head

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Eat up & God bless!

breeZe

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Im thankful for Jesus who saved me and gave me life...

Im thankful for my awesome family...

Im thankful for the breath in my lungs...

Im thankful for my health...

Im thankful for living in a beautiful place where the sun hits my face every morning when I step outside..

Im thankful for my job (looking for a new one)...

Im thankful to have a car to drive...

Im thankful for having a roof over my head...

Im thankful for the beach being 15 minutes away..

Im thankful for all the beautiful women to look at...

Im thankful for having some freinds...

Im thankful for my awesome church (www.prevailingpurpose.com)...

Im thankful to Alex Rivera who tought me to DJ and introduced me to Freestyle many years ago...

Im thankful for the freinds I have here...

Im thankful to have a computer to type this on...

Im thankful for the internet...

Im thankful for living in this country...

Im thankful for Krystal being my freind...

Im thankful for Monas attitude (and being my freind)...

Im thankful for Nati's awesome spirit...

Im thankful for Technics for making the 1200...

Im thankful for this website...

Im thankful for meeting Sweet_V here...

Im just thankful and happy to be alive! (I almost died 3 times in my lifetime, and I thank the Lord for keeping me here still to this day)

I count my blessings that God has given me everyday. Keep your eyes on what you have and not on what others have. Youll go farther in this life..

MonaLisa

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
LOL @ Breeze ... my attitude huh??? Muahz love ya

Im thankful for my family and friends and the way this year went ... our good health!

Everyday is a blessing ... never take it for granted!

Hope everybody enjoys their holiday!

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I am thankful for the NFL games, turkey and da music!

Yeah!

Happy ThnXgiving Everyone!!

DJ Dee X-M:)n

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
I'm thankful for still having a job....

I'm thankful for Breeze being my inspiration in keeping my faith alive still.....

I'm thankful for the little bit of health I do have....

I'm thankful for everyone on here, because I love you all like family.....

I'm thankful for God, and the fact that, though this was a very very bad year for me, he's helped me stay very strong still....

I'm thankful for my family, though I didn't get to see them, they have me in spirit where they are.....

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
i'm also thankful for my Freestyle.fm Family!

You guys n gals rock! ;)

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Breezeeeee! I'm thankful that you're my friend too! :)

I'm also thankful for my family and friends. They keep me grounded in more ways than they know. :)

I hope everyone had a very happy holiday spent with their loved ones.

LMAOOOOOO @ javi and his living room charging him 8.00 for a coke and 6.00 for popcorn! :rotf: