DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Happy birthday varr!!!!

Princess

Mamalicious Freestyler
Ok people i know every body better get their ass in here and wish our very own cowgirl varr a very happy birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VARR!!!

Happy Birthday Varr!!!!!!!!!!!! IT's naughty time. lol

Happy birthday to one half of Freestyle.fm's power couple. Hope it's a great one.

Happy Brithday Varr!!!! Party like a Rockstar mama!! Have a great one! ;)

Wow guys, thanx for all the birthday wishes. Raf did his job.....AND I made him pay for it like the naughty cowgurlll that I am.

Hey, Willow, those Kamasutra positions on cosmopolitan really came in handy. Thanx again.

"Let me go set Raf free from his slave dungeon before he passes out!":bananalam"Llamas are not just good for riding on, you know...they're also great for transporting le slave out of the dungeon" ;)

Wow guys, thanx for all the birthday wishes. Raf did his job.....AND I made him pay for it like the naughty cowgurlll that I am.

Hey, Willow, those Kamasutra positions on cosmopolitan really came in handy. Thanx again.

"Let me go set Raf free from his slave dungeon before he passes out!":bananalam"Llamas are not just good for riding on, you know...they're also great for transporting le slave out of the dungeon" ;)

you're sooo welcome, glad you had a great naughty time , and i know Raf love every min of it. ;).........

sorry im late here, varr...couldnt logg on...

hope u had a wonderful day!! ;)

sorry im late here, varr...couldnt logg on...

hope u had a wonderful day!! ;)

Puff, that's fine...it's the thought that counts. I chilled n relaxed on my b'day week. I hope your problem with logging in was fixed :cool:

Thanx again for the birthday wish!

Wow, I been gone so long i missed your bday...sorry. Anyway I hope you had a great one.

I'm primed and ready for my glowstick partay.

;)

Sound off if you're ready

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VARRI!!! HAVE A BLESSED ONE!!! :Banana09:

Time to get REALLY bad. Pick a favorite post of yours from ffm and get to taggin'. ;)

Hurry, before Daunknownadmin sneaks in with Horacio the Llama and spots us.

Gracias ElectroChic y Natillaliz :)

Happy birthday Varr!!!!!!,

Back