DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Happy Birthday ShadowMan (Matty!!)!!!

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Happy Birthday Sombrita!! I hope you are having a blessed one today! If it wasn't for ya, I wouldn't have discovered Freestyle.FM....Thanks buddy *MUAH!*

HAPPY BIRFDAYY LUPILLOOOOOO :) have a woderfull and blessed day

Happy birthday ;)

Happy Birthday Matt. I hope you're somewhere in that sleepy town called Utica getting your Birthday groove on. Enjoy Hombre.

I am not in Utica today, but "Utica will come to me in a few days" :) Thank you guys and gals for all the birthday wishes. It's been a very emotional day for me in a very good way.

It started with my fiancé sending me birthday wishes on facebook, and my phone (she has been a major blessing in my life), My mother got me a very nice outfit to wear in the summer and a card with a very beautiful message, my brother has warn me to get ready for the weekend (and next weekend as well), my sister and niece called me to wish me a very happy birthday (and reminded me of this being one of the last two birthdays I will celebrate as a single man), and there is more to come

Thank you again guys and gals :)

By the way, Thank you KONAMI for making me wait another two months for the release of the first DDR game for the PS3 (I got the money for both the PS3 and game). Now I got to wait till sometime in May or god knows when! lol

te estas ponendo viejo...con cara de pendejo!! Hahahahahah!! Machetero!!! Felicidades en tu cumpleanos!! I know i'm a lil late and with my cpu acting on the fritz, i was able to use a display one to get on really quick to wish you the very best!! Que bonchinche!!!!

Your sista from anotha mista;

brenda li aka bmaxx

HAppy birthday bro

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday Shadowman ;)

Hope you're having a great one!

Back