• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Hanson and Davis

DJ_Glimpse

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Session singers Aaron Hanson and Edward J. Davis comprised the freestyle duo Hanson & Davis, whose mix of electro and club/dance rhythms yielded the hit single "Hungry for Your Love" in 1986 on Fresh Records. While such similar groups as Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam and Miami Sound Machine enjoyed considerable success as the decade progressed, Hanson & Davis’ "Can’t Stop"(Album) failed to deliver another high-caliber single, despite support from urban radio and underground club circles. The duo quietly disbanded before the ’80s came to a halt, and "Hungry for Your Love" was later re-released on Warlock Records in 1999. The album "Can't Stop" was re-issued in 2008 ~ Andrew Leahey, All Music Guide

freestylegreek

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Ya makes u wonder why they totally messed up their album with crap music when they could've just worked around the same sound that Hungry For Your Love did.

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I love these guys.