• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

GREAT SHOW(until........)

Anna

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
It was so nice kicking back with my ffm family last night, it was like old times. I have to apologize for leaving so suddenly though, my 16 yr old son called me and said he got hit in the face at this concert he was at (in a mosh pit)and needed stitches. He ended up getting 3 stitches inside and 4 outside of his lip and has a cracked tooth, we got home around 2am. needless to say he's not going to anymore of these till he's 30 lol. I always say goodnight to you all before i leave but under those cicumstances i obviously had to leave, i know you guys all understand. i'm usually the one talking trash about people that never say goodnight when they leave so i had to share this with u all. thanx again Ted.

KidHeartbreak

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
That sounds exactly like an episode of Judge Judy that was on a few days ago. The mitigating factor was whether or not injury should be expected when one chooses to participate in that activity. As I recall, the injured party won the case on the show. That was a good one though. I could be wrong but I think "moshing" started back in the early 90s (I wasn't into that scene but there were kids I went to school with that were). I'm not surprised that it's still around as it seemed like those that were into that were having the time of their lives.

Anna

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
He said it happened so fast , he had no idea who did it.He said he usually doesn't mosh but it was a video shoot so he decided to , also said he saw stars.His friend ended up with a broken rib , i just don't understand this moshing crap and he's not going to any shows for a while a very long while.

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
You know we luv ya Anna!!! Hope he's doing ok and hope there is no permanent damage.. Mosh pits are not the smartest or safest places to be.

Anna

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
i knew he would eventually get hurt, i just hoped he wouldn't, like i said , he's not going to anymore for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooog time, hopefully no permanent damage ,we'll find out tomorrow,

It was so nice kicking back with my ffm family last night, it was like old times. I have to apologize for leaving so suddenly though, my 16 yr old son called me and said he got hit in the face at this concert he was at (in a mosh pit)and needed stitches. He ended up getting 3 stitches inside and 4 outside of his lip and has a cracked tooth, we got home around 2am. needless to say he's not going to anymore of these till he's 30 lol. I always say goodnight to you all before i leave but under those cicumstances i obviously had to leave, i know you guys all understand. i'm usually the one talking trash about people that never say goodnight when they leave so i had to share this with u all. thanx again Ted.
OMG thats horrible hope he's feeling better.