• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Great show last night Juan!

your show last night was off da wall, great work. Love da mixes.

breeZe

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Yeah he did play its raining men. A special 10 minute mix of it. For some reason we didnt hear from Dj Wil for 10 minutes during the song. He was to busy dancing I guess...=)

Good show Solito. You got a nice library of oldies. Nice...

Solito!!! I'm so sorry that i missed your show again this week! I managed to tune in for a couple minutes...I was at my moms watching the season finale of the bachelor!! lol

Muahz!

It was my 1st night listening to Solito. Not only is he a riot in the chat, he is hilarious live!! Lubed the show Solito!! I hope to tune in again next week!! Oh I am ever so happy that I am back!!! Missed sooo much stuff here!:)

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
MONKEY!!!! You missed it again! And we missed you!!!!!

SOLITOOOOOOOOO LOCOOOOOOOOO GREAT SHOW ONCE AGAIN!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Your freak'n hilarious Solito, I din't get to listen to the whole show just about 30mins. Like that slap happy attitude......... Keep up the great work.

Great show once again Solitoman, sorry i had to bail on ya around 11pm but u know i luv ya bro. Can't wait till next week.