• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

George Lamond feat. K7 - Raspa Remix

George Lamond feat. K7 - Raspa Remix

• It Was Just Okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It Sucked Azz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WillyV.

Rebel
Staff member
DOFCH.COM
Here you will be able to cast your vote on George Lamond feat. K7 - Raspa Remix now this is a Reggaeton song so cast your vote,.. I happen to like Reggaeton & know if it's hot or not & this is surely a Club Banger by all mean.

<embed src="artistspoll/mp3ss90d.swf" quality=best wmode=transparent bgcolor=#FFFFFF loop=true width=70 height=30 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" align="absmiddle">
</embed>
</object>
George Lamond feat. K7 - Raspa (Remix)
</p>

Macromedia Player is required to Play this file.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
:S SO DISSAPOINTED ITS NOT FREESTYLE AND I'M SO SICK OF REGGEATON. BUT HONESTLY I DO HAVE TO ADMITT I WOULDNT MIND JAMMING TO THIS AT A CONCERT BETWEEN BAD OF THE HEART AND TEARS MAY FALL. I WONT BUY THE CD BUT ITS NOT BAD CONSIDERING ITS REGGEATON.

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Not much of a raeggaton fan myself but I still say the track is still soild.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ted @ Oct 5 2006, 09:10 AM) [snapback]7820[/snapback]</div>
Not much of a raeggaton fan myself but I still say the track is still soild.
[/b]

i'd have to agreed too. still a soild track