• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

FREE tickets for FreestyleFever 2007 from wax:radio

Hey folks, if any of you are interested in some free tickets for FreestyleFever 2007 at Webster Hall in NYC on Wednesday November 21st, I have four pairs of tickets to give away. The give away is only open to registered freestyle.fm members and ends tonight (Friday, November 16th) at 7:30 pm (est).

All you have to do is email me at waxradio@gmail.com and say you want the tickets and include your freestyle.fm member name. If I get more than four emails, I will put all the names in a hat and pick four winners.

The winners will be announced in this thread by 8:00 pm (est) tonight.

Tickets courtesy of wax:radio with Peter Colon, Fever Records and freestyle.fm:D

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Wow Thats Pretty Cool Peter. I Wish I Could Go But Too Far Away. But A Great Opportunity For Local People Who Can Make It.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey that's pretty cool Peter, thanks for the offer!
Come on people get on this...

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Yeah.....we'll go together! :)

Hey folks, the tickets are still available. If anyone is interested in them, feel free to email me. I will keep the giveaway open until Monday, November 19th.

Thanks for the Tickets!

Hi Peter,

Just wanted to thank you for the tickets for the show the concert was Excellent! the place the atmosphere was banging.

Hey Joe,

Thanks for posting up about the show and I am glad you had a good time. Sal always knows how to throw a party:) Until next time....All the best!!