• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Free ringtones??

Im gonna have to check it out!!!! Thanks

FreestyleChulo

Freestyler Xtreme
[b said:
Quote[/b] (LaGringaLoca @ Oct. 17, 2003 - 2:08)]Im gonna have to check it out!!!! Thanks
it only works if u have a web browser on ur phone...then ur gonna need user names that hook u up with the free ringers and screen savers...any questions shoot me a PM and ill hook u up!!!

The site I linked you dont need a user name or anything just the web browser... seems a lil easier but Im gonna check out the link you put up! They might have a better selection of ringtones...

shadowman

Freestyle and DDR Junkie
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle Nation
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
If my cell phone needs a browser, I am screwed. Even though I like the ringtones on my celly, it never hurts to get extra ones.

Chulo that site you suggested requires you to make a donation! Its not freakin free!!! lol Go to the site I told you about and for free screensavers go to www.jhonny.org all you need is a browser and everything is totally free... you can even upload you own personal pics at jhonny and set them as your screensaver!

hmmm it told me that I had to make a one time donation of at least $5.95 to access my locker...

This is what it told me:
Access requires a ONE TIME donation, minimum $5.95.
Quickly download your favorite ringers, screensavers, and games by making a ONE TIME donation.
NOTE: After donating, you should immediately have access to your locker.
Does it work for you?
?

hell yea hook me up!!!!!

yea but it doesnt work

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I remember there use to be a guy that was selling freestyle rings, whatever happened to him?

FreestyleChulo

Freestyler Xtreme
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ Dec. 27, 2003 - 2:25 pm)]I remember there use to be a guy that was selling freestyle rings, whatever happened to him?
just like almost everything else in freestyle....empty promise...i remember e-mailing the dude..tellin him i was seriously interested....only to get NO REPLY......

ok guys i need some help here i just dl a wallpaper on my cell and now all i need is my own ringtone to be dl to be complete and when i try to do it at 3gupload this is what it said "file format is mp3 but required format is qcp or midi or midi0"

i converted the mp3 into a wav

i even cut the song as small as i can do it to make it sound the way i like on cool edit pro and that thing came up so is there a program out there that can help me change it into qcp or midi? if anyone know of something holla back at me plz

Al did you try the program I told you bout in the other thread? It automatically converts it for you in the right format...