• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Freddy to wear a dress on his next show!!!!

breeZe

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Gotta love Freddy. Him and Wil are cool as hell.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Last edited by a moderator:

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I don't believe you guy's recorded that! OMG....I think that was my last show! I am so embarrassed!:eek:
Its the archives from livevideo. It probably only be up there about a week or so. It records all the shows on cam until its bumped from new ones.

I'm gone a couple of weeks and Freddy's show turns into a "White Party" :Banana01: Wow man, party on witcha bad skirt-wearin' self :p Wil, I'm working late so I'll try to pop in for a bit so I can hang w/da FFM gang :yes: Have a great show!

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I'm gone a couple of weeks and Freddy's show turns into a "White Party" :Banana01: Wow man, party on witcha bad skirt-wearin' self :p Wil, I'm working late so I'll try to pop in for a bit so I can hang w/da FFM gang :yes: Have a great show!
Out of all people I was hoping you would not find this thread. Now I would not hear the end of this. LOL......... No more bets for me! :eek:

DJWil

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Out of all people I was hoping you would not find this thread. Now I would not hear the end of this. LOL......... No more bets for me! :eek:
Dude, Neither Redd, Leo or me can look at you the same as before any longer. When ever I visit your house, I will always be worried about you greeting me with a dress on, or an apron. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

DJWil

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Redd, don't let little Ben around Freddy too much. He might pick up some bad cross dressing habits. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
gosh, i missed out on the cross dressing!!!!???

omg DJ, YOU rock!