• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Freddy to wear a dress on his next show!!!!

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Yes, Freddy said in the chat room last nite that if the Phillies beat the Yankees Today, that he will wear a dress on his next show and it will be on cam.

Hey Freddy, can I pick the dress lol.

MonaLisa

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
You are ABSOLUTELY right!!! He said it!!!

OOOOOH I can't wait for Tuesday!!!!

Go Phillies!!!!

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Yes, Freddy said in the chat room last nite that if the Phillies beat the Yankees Today, that he will wear a dress on his next show and it will be on cam.

Hey Freddy, can I pick the dress lol.
LOL.....you got lucky we hit into that double play! LOL....yeah I will wear the dress but my cam is broken though. Sorry but I will mix with the dress on! LOL....

breeZe

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freddy wear the tight black one with that shiny buckle thingy on the front, ohhh I like that one.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
No cam???? Whats up with that. You said on cam. How are we supposed to believe that ur in a dress. Hmmm...... Something smells fishy and it aint ur meat.

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
I need some proof! I want pictures!!! LOL

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
If Freddy's situation gets much worse he could loose his IP altogether. Maybe we need to pitch in and send him a web cam, that way we know he is wearing a dress.....
:rotf::rotf::rotf: Too late for an overnight package! LOL......

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
LEOOO!!!!!!!! ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Did you get the one's of him dancin?

I did! :D

Gonna have to show you those! PM me your email address and I'll send them when I get home tonight! Errrr that is if you want to see them! *whispers* Or post em up!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thanks Leo, I needed that. I thought he wasn't gonna be on cam so I didnt feel as bad when I couldn't make the show last nite (again lol, been sooooo busy). I was watching something with my daughters and I felt too bad to leave them and jump on the computer. Freddy, although its not a dress, I'm impressed to see that you held owned up, awesome. Ur da man.....or maybe not lol.