DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

February/March 2010

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hello and Welcome to the Freestyle.FM's February/March 2010 Newsletter

What's In this Month's Edition

1. Site & Station News/Updates
  2. Freestyle Music Gifts on Facebook
  3. Chat Room
  4. Arcade
  5. DJ Video Forum
  6. New Download Section
  7. RSS Newsfeeds
  8. New Music
  9. Freestyle Events

Site & Station News/Updates:

While other stations have come and gone, Freestyle.FM will be celebrating it's third year broadcasting Freestyle Music over the internet & beyond!

Call in to the station and give us a Birthday Shoutout (877) 690 - 8686.

As a bonus, callers will be entered into our Freestyle.FM Giveaway Raffle. The winners will receive a copies of Freestyle Parade 2010, Phillip Anthony's All Out Of Love and Tazmania's Freestyle Overloaded CDs.

Just call in and wish Freestyle.FM a Happy 3rd Birthday! Be sure to include your Name (First Name Only), Location (City & State), and a number we can use to contact you (we will not broadcast your number).

We look forward to hearing your calls!

===== :cool: =====

Freestyle Music Gifts on Facebook

Freestyle Music Gifts is a fun way of sharing your love of Freestyle Music with your friends and family. Select your favorite Freestyle albums from your favorite artists/groups and sent them to everyone you know. We'll be adding new items on a regular bases so give often in order to unlock the new gifts.

So far after a few weeks over 700 Freestyle Music Gifts have been sent. Give a Freestyle Music Gift Today!

http://apps.facebook.com/freestyle-gi-ggchgi

Chat Room

After some testing we are returning to our old chat room. Unfortunately the new chat room could not cut the mustard and we were forced to get rid of it. My apologies to those that had issues with the new chat room. As for the old chatroom, we finally worked out a lingering technical issue that caused us to attempt a switch in the first place. I guess it's true... The more things change, the more they stay the same. :p

Arcade:

The Arcade Awards Will Be Back!

1st.gif
David (8 Highscores)
1st.gif
NatillaLiz (8 Highscores)
3rd.gif
Latina328 (5 Highscores)

We'll be resetting the scores every month and announcing the Arcade Champion. To help celebrate the return of the arcade awards we will be installing new games in the next few weeks.

DJ Video Forum

Post Up Videos Of Dee Jays Rockin The 1's & 2's in this new forum. We already have a few videos posted, everything from tutorials to Dee Jays tearing up the 1's and 2's. Add your favorite Youtube Dee Jay Videos Today

New Download Section

We have made the transition to the new download section. There are now 13 new mixes waiting to be downloaded.
Visit our new Download Section and get your download on!

News Feeds:

Various News Feeds can be found in the What's On The Web Forum

Added to our News Feed feature are the following;

DJ 2 Big Perez
DJ James Anthony

New Music

Willie Valentin and Artistik Music Presents Freestyle Parade 2010 - We're back again!
Phillip Anthony -All Out Of Love
Benny Velez - I Will Never Let You Down
Nyasia, "This Is Me" (due out mid March.)

Find out how to purchase these new releese and keep yourself updated in our [ame="http://freestyle.fm/forums/showthread.php?t=20498"]Official New Release[/ame] Forum.

Freestyle Events:

Freestyle Events have been popping off since the beginning of the Year.

Roosevelt's - PA
SideTracks - Queens, NY
Pompeii Lounge - Bronx, NY

If you're in the area, drop in and treat yourself to some LIVE Freestyle. Check out our [ame="http://freestyle.fm/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=139"] Events Forum [/ame]for shows in your area.

Check out Artistik's CD Release Party @ Route 1 this past weekend. We've posted up videos and pics. Be sure to share your vidz and pics as well!
[ame="http://freestyle.fm/forums/showthread.php?t=20544"]Click here to visit the Artistik's CD Release Party @ Route 1 Thread[/ame]

I love the freestyle gifts app on facebook. Sending everyone gifts is so much fun. I have also been enjoying all of the dj mixes during downtime. Thank you DJ's for keeping me sane! lol

One thing i must add....... the Artistik Album Release party at Roosevelts on the Blvd. was off the wall.

;)I just left a hawt n sexy happy birthday drop ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back