• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Favor to ask

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey All! I have a big favor to ask. My wife is working on a project and is collecting post cards from all 51 states. We have most covered, but need a few more and i know there are people on this board that can help me out! I will send you a post card from IL in return :)

The states we are missing are New York, New Jersey, Alaska, North and South Dakota. They must have the name of the state on them.

If anyone can send these to me i would be very grateful to you! Maybe make a special Freestyle mix and post it up and you can get it first!

If you can help out, PM me and i will give you my address.

Thanks in advance for any help on this!

Charlie.