• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

EXCELLENT alternative for MusicV2 DJs and it's FREE!!!

Hey Paul, thanks for the info regarding the mixes. That definitely helps clear the air.

For all of you guys who signed up for an account on House-Mixes.com, I think it would be a good idea to post up the addy to your personal page so that the folks here on freestyle.fm (both fellow DJs as well as music fans alike) can check out our pages and see what we have to offer. My page is at:

house-mixes.com/artists/waxradio

DJWil

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Hey folks, I just wanted to let everyone know that I just uploaded some new mixes to my page at house-mixes.com. You can check them out at house-mixes.com/artists/waxradio.

Last edited by a moderator: