• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Event: Janid twisted record release party and asylum-j tour kickoff

MixmasterTonyRocca

Industry Peeps
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
This event is going to be slammin'...I will show the luv' and put some people on my guestlist ONLY if you are 100% sure you can make the event.

I'm out..

EVENT: JANID TWISTED RECORD RELEASE PARTY AND ASYLUM-J TOUR KICKOFF

PLACE: CLUB BLVD. –
199 BOWERY STREET, NEW YORK, NY 10002
TIME: TUESDAY MAY 19, 2009 – 7:00 PM

Details:
Join us as we celebrate the release of Janid’s newest CD Twisted and the kick off of her Asylum-J Tour. Live Performances by Honorary Guest JANID featuring Vogue Legend Benny Ninja of America’s Next Top Model, The Legendary House of Ninja and Female Impersonator Appolonia Cruz. Special DJ Sets by #1 Arbitron Rated MixMaster Tony Rocca, formerly of Mix 102.7FM and Remixer and DJ Chip Chop.

General Admission with free copy of Janid’s Twisted CD - $10
VIP access to Performers and other Celebrities, free copy of Janid’s Twisted CD, Wine and Cheese Buffet - $15
Photo Opportunities and Autograph signings. Media/Press room provisioned.

Attachments

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays