DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Eagles and Cowboys in the hunt

Boricua, that friggin awesome girl, I love it. We bleed green win or loose. And now we can relax cause the Cowboys got embarrased worse than us this weekend...lololololololo....Romo choked again....lolololo....

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:LMFAO!!!:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

tony-romo-crying1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow its kind of quiet in here now, can i buy a vowel lol

cowboys_suck.jpg
LOOK'S LIKE TONY ROMO WAS FAVRE'S BIT*H LAST NIGHT:eek:oh:
NA, NA, NA, NA BOO BOO COWBOYS STILL SUCK:booya::rasp::rasp::rasp:

DALLASSUCKS.jpg

cowboyssucklogo-1.jpg

dallas_cowboys-cheerleaders.jpg

DallasSucks-3.jpg

thth2a_2-1.jpg

Wow! U guys won't let it go, huh!? Still upset about the lost I see. Romo didn't choke, the Cowboys just got their ass kicked. At least we can admit it and take it for what it is.

Good luck neXt year. I have a feeling that the EAGLES won't beat the Cowboys for a long while.

DJ Dee X-M:cool:n

Wow! U guys won't let it go, huh!? Still upset about the lost I see. Romo didn't choke, the Cowboys just got their ass kicked. At least we can admit it and take it for what it is.

Good luck neXt year. I have a feeling that the EAGLES won't beat the Cowboys for a long while.

:eek: i didnt kno u were on the cowboys bandwagon how could u x i feel so betrayed:( anyway no we aint letting it go and if Romo didnt choke what do u call that, i was just as upset when the eagles got their ass beat by the cowboys n had to deal with it now its our turn to enjoy every freak'n ounce of the cowbit*hes misery ha, ha, ha ROMO WAS FAVRE'S BIT*H LAST NIGHT & HE PUT HIM OVER HIS KNEE & SPANKED HIM, HE BEAT HIM LIKE HE STOLE SOMETHING :booya::booya::booya::rasp::rasp::rasp:

Not even Payton could have...

Proven himself under that stadium and Vikings defense pressure.

And although I want to see the Vikings win it all because of Farve, I think the Vikings are going to get a taste of their own medicine neXt week in the New Orleans stadium.

If Farve does prevail, then that will prove a lot about that team that Dallas just lost to.

MC

brokeback_cowboys.JPG.jpg
:rotf::rotf::rotf:

images-1.jpeg

images.jpeg

man this is fun lol!!!

Dallas just could not hold off the defense...We will never know how the receivers would of matched up with the Vikings...To much pressure on Romo...

cubey you forgot to sensor one of my b words lol

u still missed it I'll be a good/bad girl n get it for u lol

ok all done:yes:

aww thanks :eek: lol

Back