• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Eagles and Cowboys in the hunt

DJ_COAST

ClubFreestyle.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Just by googling "dallas sucks", there's 1,600,000 hits.

When I googled "philly sucks", there was only 352,000...

...survey says...

DJ_Dee_X-Man

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Wow!

DJ Dee X-M:cool:n

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess

Mamalicious Freestyler
You know what don't even get me started on how despicable that f###n game was!! Seriously the eagles should have just stayed in the f***n locker room!! What the f**k was that, what the f**k was it? It was embarrassing!! That's what the f**k that was!! They better get their damn game faces on and get their shit together on sunday and to think i just f***n bought a cute eagles jersey to rock and how the f**k am i gonna look rocking a jersey for a team that didn't even have enough dignity for themselves or appreciation for their fans to at least score 1 f***n point!!! It's like they had no desire whatsoever to f***'n play!! Seriously this shit cannot happen again, what the f**k somethings gotta give guys!!!

Princess

Mamalicious Freestyler
AHHH BITE ME!!!:xtongue::xtongue::xtongue:

You know what don't even get me started on how despicable that f---n game was!! Seriously the eagles should have just stayed in the f---n locker room!! What the f--k was that, what the f--k was it? It was embarrassing!! That's what the f--k that was!! They better get their damn game faces on and get their shit together on sunday and to think i just f---n bought a cute eagles jersey to rock and how the f--k am i gonna look rocking a jersey for a team that didn't even have enough dignity for themselves or appreciation for their fans to at least score 1 f---n point!!! It's like they had no desire whatsoever to f---'n play!! Seriously this shit cannot happen again, what the f--k somethings gotta give guys!!!
i'm sorry ma, i think you need to take that jersey back and get yo refund, and then I'll send you a throwback Cowboys jersey. :xtongue:

Princess

Mamalicious Freestyler
HEY LETS NOT GET CARRIED AWAY THE DAY I WEAR A COWBOYS JERSEY IS THE DAY I HAVE NOTHING AND I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WEAR!!! OK:xtongue:

HEY LETS NOT GET CARRIED AWAY THE DAY I WEAR A COWBOYS JERSEY IS THE DAY I HAVE NOTHING AND I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WEAR!!! OK:xtongue:
i'll hold you to that. I'll have that jersey waiting when that day comes. lol ;)

Princess

Mamalicious Freestyler
OK LET'S MAKE THIS LIKE P.E.T.A EXCEPT ITS P.E.T.E!!!
PRINCESS FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT OF THE EAGLES!!!
I'D RATHER GO NAKED THAN WEAR A COWBOYS JERSEY!!!:rasp::rasp::rasp:

we'll see when my boys shoot them down once again. :p