DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

DUNKIN' DONUTS vs KRISPY KREME

DUNKIN' DONUTS vs KRISPY KREME - THE BATTLE OF THE DONUTS!

• DUNKIN' DONUTS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nick75 @ Aug. 05 2004, 9:43 am)]lol @ lupe she seemed happy with her prize
thats because she hasn't seen mine

tounge.gif

Uhhhhhh, ummmm....
wow.gif

Ya see..what happened was....Lupe knows I love that picture to death. BUT! Since Nick doesnt know me very well, I find it quite awesome that he posted a pic for me...coming from MAXIM, which happens to be my fav website and mag.
hammer.gif

I guess you both rock!?
laugh.gif

OMG!!! sorry
sad.gif

my comp here at work is acting a little crazy

WCM was actina little crazy! It was like frozen or something! Poeple were posting but you couldnt tell who was the last person to post cause it was stuck! Or was that just me?
rock.gif

i see

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ Aug. 05 2004, 12:57 pm)]Im going to assume youre the one that busted his ass while drinking!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
SI... i cant handle my liquor DUH!!

I had three donuts from Krispy Kreme yesterday
that place was so packed that they had police on the highway and in the store ahahaha Loooosers

Anyway I am a pig
OINK!
I ran extra fast on the treadmill this AM LOL
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MariaSDF @ Aug. 05 2004, 3:00 pm)]I had three donuts from Krispy Kreme yesterday
that place was so packed that they had police on the highway and in the store ahahaha  Loooosers

Anyway I am a pig
OINK!
I ran extra fast on the treadmill this AM LOL
laugh.gif
were the police in line
rock.gif
or just there making sure no one took the creme filled donuts

laugh.gif

Back