• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

DJ Wil - Live tonight @ 8PM EST

DJWil

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Tonight, I kicking off the mix show with some Old School (Miami Style). I will go onto some sick Freestyle & 80s afterward. Will be featuring DJ Redd as a guest & if I have time, I'm mix up some new school Electro House. Don't miss it tonight. I'll be doing some megamixing.

DJWil

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
I will be live tonight 6/16/2009, from 8PM-10PM. Featuring another of Miami's top DJs (Walter Capote). I will be playing his Freestyle megamix, which is awesome!. You guys will love it. I will go live on the decks afterward. This is going to be a great show. Don't miss it! :)

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Thanks for a great show Wil! :)

And Walter's mix was off the hook! WOOT!!!!!!!! :D

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I know you play dj mixes from time to time, you guys should consider having it as permanent DJ Showcase feature in your show.

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
you guys should consider having it as permanent DJ Showcase feature in your show.
I try to but sometimes it is hard to get DJs to send you a mix that is appropiate for our show. Care to share any ideas?

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I try to but sometimes it is hard to get DJs to send you a mix that is appropiate for our show. Care to share any ideas?
Networking! It looks like you have a great place to start with your Miami crew. Talk to them, have them talk to their friends and their friend's friends. Let them know (as I'm sure they already know), that you have a show on Freestyle.FM and that you will showcase their mixes on your show. Have them spread the word! Post it up everywhere!

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Networking! It looks like you have a great place to start with your Miami crew. Talk to them, have them talk to their friends and their friend's friends. Let them know (as I'm sure they already know), that you have a show on Freestyle.FM and that you will showcase their mixes on your show. Have them spread the word! Post it up everywhere!
Yes I do that already but like I said, sometimes it is a little difficult to find good DJs that are willing to send me their mix and at the same time make it appropiate for Freestyle.fm. I do talk to DJs that I think will provide a good mix since I belong to many DJ forums but to get them to record it and send it is another story. I always promote Freestyle.fm every time I can and try to scout DJs. I Try to do my share to allow this community to grow.

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Are trying to tell me that I suck Raf? LOL.....

I don't know Raf, i always attend the show but never seen or heard his voice, this WIL u speak of.