• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Dj Gero

I remember when i started. It was at my cousins birthday party I was about 12 years old at that time the dj was using some technics sl striaght arms with some little speakers and some big ass reciever that had a turntable and a 8trk player after seeing him i went home and started using my dads old 45 players did i get in trouble for messing with his 45 records but anyway that led me to scracthing and later on learning how to mix by the age of 15 i was doing school parties,house parties,backyard parties whenever families n friends needed a dj. But i realy miss those days they were fun now here i am still working as a dj and have done many things remix produce i mean alot its been fun at times but i realy miss the freestyle n house era.
Dj gero