DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

DJ Freddy and DJ WiL Moya to broadcast on Freestyle FM!

Freddy is gonna ROCK. me and freddy are gonna be good freinds, I can tell =)

FFM gets the best DJ's!

There's no doubt they are gonna rock!

Looking forward to seeing the reaction of all the members once these two team up to do their shows :)

Hey man, welcome. I, well, we, look forward to your show.

Can we start making requests?..

A little known jam from Marx and Spencer called "Stay". Reminds me of Alcazabas on Wednesday nights!!!

A little known jam from Marx and Spencer called "Stay". Reminds me of Alcazabas on Wednesday nights!!!

Ohhhh....man do you remember those good old days? I was there when they first opened Alcazaba! Crickets in the club until they closed Mystics. It then got packed on Wednesday Nights and it was the place to be for a long time.

I will work the song in my set so if anyone else has some more 80's to request go right ahead!

Congratulations guys and welcome aboard.

DJ Dee X-M:cool:n

Mainly Freestyle/Old school, 80s, 90s & some new Dance/House also. A bit of different kinds of dance music. No hip hop, reggae, etc..

You know my style Redd.

Kewl, alright, Holly Dolly or I'm Ready... Haven't heard either in a long time ;)

If any of the members here would like to make me a short drop for me so I can play during my show, I would really appreciate it.

For example:

This is (your name) and you are in the mix with DJ Freddy on the Tuesday Rewind show only on Freestyle FM

You can be creative if you want and change it up a bit! I really want some of the Female members to create some too!

All you need is a mic connected to your PC and record you voice. Save it as an MP3 format at 320 or 256 bit. When you have it you can upload it to a file hosting site like https://www.yousendit.com.

Send me the link at my PM and I will DL it to play on Tuesday night!

Thanks to DJ Breeze, DJ Ted, and DJ Redd for coming through already!

If any of the members here would like to make me a short drop for me so I can play during my show, I would really appreciate it.

For example:

This is (your name) and you are in the mix with DJ Freddy on the Tuesday Rewind show only on Freestyle FM

You can be creative if you want and change it up a bit! I really want some of the Female members to create some too!

All you need is a mic connected to your PC and record you voice. Save it as an MP3 format at 320 or 256 bit. When you have it you can upload it to a file hosting site like https://www.yousendit.com.

Send me the link at my PM and I will DL it to play on Tuesday night!

Thanks to DJ Breeze, DJ Ted, and DJ Redd for coming through already!

Same goes for me. I would really like some drops b y females; guys too. Get creative if you want. You can say the same thing Freddy mentioned above, but with my name "DJ Wil". Send the link to me by PM. I will host the Tuesday Rewind show next week.

Congratulations guys..sorry FREDDY!!! MY NAME IS FREDDY!!... :rotf::rotf::rotf: And Wil..good luck!

Back