DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

DJ Charlie V. AKA Chuckie - Now On Monday Nites

Wow, its already monday? Got a little mix i put together for my peepee break tonight :) Its about an hr long, that will also allow me to have dinner tonight :) Hope to see you ALL in the chat room tonight and on cam of course!

special prize to anyone who can guess what my closing song will be tonight :)

Work Sux! not going to make it tonight. 1.25.10

Not going to make it home in time tonight to have the show. Have meetings past my go home time today. Normally i work 9-4 and can make it home in time for my show, but today i will not make it. Sorry all!

Hey All!,

Wasn't able to connect and don't have Raf or Ted's number to help me. Will try it again next week, Will try to get a mix prepared for upload as well!

Chuckie!

You have my number, you could have called me. Anyways sorry you weren't able to get on.

do i have your number? hmm i'll have to look for it. or you could give it to me again :)

do i have your number? hmm i'll have to look for it. or you could give it to me again :)

I sent it to you a while back when you were first getting set up, I'll just send it again.

So due to my home internet being all jacked up (up and down connection) i am going to have to cancel tonight's show. Comcast has me waiting until sat before they can send anyone out and i have a new modem on order that should get to me by wed. so hopefully comcast is right in saying its a bad modem.

Hey all, Internet is fixed and i'm having withdrawal effects from not doing the show in such a long time!@ Monday is going to be a fun night! Hope everyone can join in and check out the show. 6-9pm CST. BE THERE!

Thank you to everyone who was listening tonight and to all who came out to Chat with us! Was a good night, i enjoyed my mixing tonight. Hope to see you all next week!

Mar 03, 2010

Live tonight on the air @ freestyle.fm from 6-9pm cst Blended Beats mixing up all the hotest freestyle music. Come check it out!

Thanks,

Chuckie

Loved the show tonight Chuckie!

Thanx for going out with a splash with Diamond Girl from Nice n Wild :)

You are very welcome Var! always a pleasure to have ya in the chat room during my shows!

Back