DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

DJ Charlie V. AKA Chuckie - Now On Monday Nites

Dude I just have some advice for you. Next time you are hungry "Eat My Meat". Pizza for dinner? Damn....... Good job!

Dude I just have some advice for you. Next time you are hungry "Eat My Meat". Pizza for dinner? Damn....... Good job!

Sorry man, i needed a meal, not a snack :)

Freddy, you know its getting bad when dudes start breaking bad on your meat's size. That breaks guy code.....maybe its time to hide your meat....

Great job last night chuckie. Hope your connection issues are resolved by next week. LOL Keep it up.

Nice set up you have there!

What connection issues? What was wrong? what i miss?

UGH Freddy is always pushing his meat on people ....

Chuckie ... I really enjoyed what I got to hear! Can't wait to be able to listen to an entire show

Hope everyone can join me tonight and watch me make a fool of myself again :) So drop by the chat and make fun of Freddy! I mean come listen to some music and see what I play tonight, cause i have no idea =)

Woohooo I cant wait ... the weather is nice ... hopefully I wont have internet problems this week

Great show chuckieeeeeee! :)

Thank you for the requests! :D

Thank you chuckieeeeeeee! :D

Back