• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

DJ Charlie V. AKA Chuckie - Now On Monday Nites

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Thank you everyone that was in chat last night or listening to the stream. Hope you all enjoyed the show. It was a bit rough at times but, I LIVE! Cya all next week and thanks again!

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Pending that i can connect, The show will be on tonight! Hope you can all come out an listen and join the chatroom for some good music and good times!

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Not tonight Cleo. Chuckie's on vacation.

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Sorry everyone, I could of swore i made a post about going on vacation last week. After looking, I realize that i did not! Please forgive me! heh. Pending everything goes well at work tomorrow, the show will go on!

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Houston we have a problem

So I'm experiencing my first issues with the NS7. The software isn't detecting it being connected. It's really annoying me right now. I'm going to look thru the forums for this thing and see if there is a fix for it. So the show may start late if at all. I do apologize for this. Send all your hate mail via PM :)

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Tonights Show! 8.17.09

Hoping to have the clam up tonight! Gonna get home early and try to set it up. So everyone come to the Chatroom and CLAMUP with everyone else :)

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Chat room is all setup with cam... see you all there.

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
10.19.09 Blended Beats w/Charlie V!

Hope you all have your freestyle hats on and are ready for tonights show! I want to pack the chatroom and have some fun! So tell all your friends and get them all in the chatroom for a kickass time. Going to work on getting some more Chicagoans to join as well. Let's show everyone what freestyle is!

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Not going to make it tonight. Still recovering from the weekend and drive back home. Basically doing all my weekend stuff today/night. Was nice not to have to work though :)

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Enjoy your night off and rest your voice, next week it's your turn to get Podcasted!

chuckie

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Tonight should be a go. I still feel exhausted but i should be on tonight. Don't mind the mass nose blowing :) Also was able to rip a bunch of freestyle cds i dug up and should have some diff songs for you guys tonight. Hope to see you all in the chat room tonight.

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Great show Chuckie,
Thanx, i haven't enjoyed myself on cam like that in a while!

:eyebrow::shocked: lol