• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Dj bryski...

MixmasterTonyRocca

Industry Peeps
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I guess a couple of weeks ago I made a comment about my bud Bryski and it was wrong on my part. Let me explain...

I think I said something along the lines he get nervous mixing when people watch. He told me that..and I though he was serious, BUT he was just kidding with me. Well knowing the serious dude I am, I always took that about him to be serious...so I thought it was real. Turns out it wasn't..and I want to correct myself about my friend and to those who read what I wrote read this message to correct that statement..

I guess I need to stop acting being serious and relax more...

Yo..pass the blunt, that might help...lol

Peace out y'all...

Luv ya' Bryski..u know that bro' :)

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Bryski is still ..capt. caveman!!!!

freestylegreek

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Bryski gets nervous when people watch? I didnt know this.

I really enjoy his mixes and thats saying alot cause i hate mixes.