• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Disappointed!!!!

So on Saturday Cynthia was coming to my town. It's a bar/restaurant, they had about 4 DJ's that are popular in town that were mixing. They were charging $20 to get in, so around 12:05 am she gets there and everyone is all excited, tell me why she was not even there 20 minutes. I believe she only sang 4 songs. You know I think everyone thought they are charging $20 bucks to get in she could of at least put on a longer show. I was very disappointed, and to all those people that say well what can you expect she is old school freestyle, we don't get too much new school freestyle over here so people around here like to go and see whoever is performing. I don't think I'll ever go see another concert again. Well this was not even a concert it was more like singing at a barbecue with drinks!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
It could be a few things.
They didn't have the money to pay her for a full set.
So the Artist usually performs a few songs and then leaves.
They usually take a deposit. So that covered the 4 songs.

Or.

What they paid to get her there only covered 4 songs.

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
We've booked her many times.
I forgot to mention that she is better booked with other Artists because she does seem to only be on stage for 20 minutes or less.

One reason is that she loses her voice at the 4 minute mark.

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

Or.

Dam.....that's usually the reason.....why people will not recommend going to see a specific artist again WITHOUT knowing the behind the scene arrangements.

The artist has no control over what someone can and can't afford.

I'm sure the short amount of time she was there, she did her thing, but it happens...

I went to see her @ the Lemon Tree and she rocked over there!
Even stayed to take pics with a few fans that actually formed a line for her to autograph stuff, etc.

Or.

Yeah there wasn't a lot of people there, don't even think it was 100, but not sure. You know I think what would be cool is if the artist actually stuck around not just to take pictures but to meet people and stuff. I did take some pictures, I will post them up some time this week. She tried to get some guy from the audience to play the Johnny O part, unfortunately he was so messed up he kept trying to grab on and take the mic away. She did take some pictures with people but that was included in her 1/2 hour!!!! So do they just fly back home or what?

Well Ma All I Can Say Is That. I Have Had A Show And It Depends On The Artist And The Contract They Have With The Promoter As Well. I My Self Will Pay 20.00 Just To See Her Sing 2 Songs. She Is Great.

Sweet_V

Freestyler Xtreme
Yea that sucks lvr, but hey at least you got to see her. Over here we don't get jack! I would pay the 20 if she came over here. Back in the day we used to get freestyle artist in Detroit but now its like a ghost town. I seen Nyasia, Collage, Stephanie Bennett, pure pleasure, stevie b, and many others, I sure wish there was some now.

The stage setting & sound could also be a factor when performing. The better the sound the longer the set, If the sound is weak with feedback & distortion, I will cut my set short, believe me I wish I could take a few shows back due to the sound settings.

The stage setting & sound could also be a factor when performing. The better the sound the longer the set, If the sound is weak with feedback & distortion, I will cut my set short, believe me I wish I could take a few shows back due to the sound settings.

I heard about one of your shows at Medusa's Miguel, that the sound setting was horrible and they could hardly hear you and George Lamond, I guess when it's small clubs/bars that's to be expected.