DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

digital or vinyl

what's your style

• Total voters
Is this post for real?

He is not a house DJ he is a hip hop dj! But I am sure as hell he will blow away many when he would decide to play it.

DJ Shy is the best performer I have seen behind the decks! He puts many to shame! He should read this post so he can reply since he and only he will be able to give us the answer.

How many DJs that are well known will play that many hours when most are contracted for half that. DJ Shy went on live on the station I was at and he was doing this same thing for two hours and a half and if he wanted he would of gone longer!

He is a maniac behind them tables! And not many will ever touch him!

Sorry but I don't agree with this statement at all! What he does with the tables not many will ever equal if they tried!

DJ Shy is a well known DJ and I doubt he will ever be needed to play for that long and if he would ever need to I am sure he would improvise to make it happen!

Exactly...you cannot compare apples to oranges..

This is getting old guys. We're never going to agree. We are all fellow DJs in Freestyle.fm.

Lets all have a drink.

Hold up... I don't drink. What the heck, I'll have one anyway. :rotf::rotf:
I agree. We should be uniting, not dividing. We are all family here and yes family members disagree with each other at times and get into arguments but still love each other in the end (well most times).

One problem with forums and expressing an opinion on these boards is that you my intend to get a point across by saying something but can be read and misinterpreted to mean something else, or you may try to be funny and it comes across as an insult. These misunderstandings cause tension between individuals and then resentment and bickering follows. Then one thing leads to another, then another then you have people wanting to leave.

We can all agree that everyone has their own opinions and should agree that these opinions should be able to be expressed without resulting into a "pissing contest" or an all out battle on the boards. It's ok to have these friendly discussions as adults and we know everyone won't always agree, but they should never result to anything childish.

I would hate to see any of you start to hate each other, because the time I have talked to you guys I can tell you are all good people. And I would really hate to see anyone leave because of some people not getting along, which in my opinion started because of misinterpretation and tension frustration building up.

Let's put it all behind us, have a drink Like Wil says (drink pespi if you like lol) and move on. I am gonna leave this thread open hoping that we are all gonna be adults and do the right thing. I am also going to be doing some cleaning up in the next few days so that this thread and the last one aren't tainted anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
CHUCK! You ROCK!!!!!!! :buttrock:

This thread was in no way shape or form intended to be a debate. I simply wanted to see who spun what.

I know what you meant Coast. It's just that DJing is a passion, a lifestyle, & us DJs can take things really personal. Like I said, it's similar to discussions about religion & politics.

Thats true, religion/politics digital/vinyl...lol..I didn't even reallly realize it until this past year when I started getting back into the swing of things. I honestly didn't know or realize that digital has taken over the way it has. Thats why I started this thread, I just wanted to see who's using what and how many guys are actually left still spinning vinyl. I am happy to see that all over the world vinyl is making a comeback, for a while there I was getting nervous. At the same time though, I am happy there are so many digital guys, it doesn't bother me one bit, it just leaves more room in the market for when I return to the East Coast...djc.

here one guy that was and is still well respected as a professional dj...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wz56hjjffxc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wz56hjjffxc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

oh my god,
i used to own that exact setup....thanks for the memories...

DJs can take things really personal.

It's not personal it is the internet! I might not agree with everyone but I never make it personal. That is why Freestyle.fm rocks, you can disagree with someone but you never make it personal.

Hopefully this thread gets back on topic so I can finish me beer! LOL....

Drinks sound like a great idea and I am all for that..

I have come up with a great way to openly debate, make an argument, etc. about djing...call it a round table or so. I will make up a conference call number that can be used once a week for anyone to chime in on their opinions strictly about djing.

Are you guys in?

I will make an hour, let's say Sunday night because most should be home by then.

Drinks sound like a great idea and I am all for that..

I have come up with a great way to openly debate, make an argument, etc. about djing...call it a round table or so. I will make up a conference call number that can be used once a week for anyone to chime in on their opinions strictly about djing.

Are you guys in?

I will make an hour, let's say Sunday night because most should be home by then.
I say we make it half an hour and air it on the station lol, but its gotta be before mona's show though.

I will say this. even if a conference call happens once, it would be cool if it were recorded and at least available for download. I think it would be good for the the dj's this way everyone could get to know one another and there would be no misinterpretation with anything said. Very nice suggestion Tony, lets see what happens.

Yeah we can disagree with each other and we all argue at the same time! :rotf: j/k.......

How neat will that be! LOL..... Really good idea and maybe some DJs can give or get really good advice from someone. Maybe you will get to listen to a voice that you chat with every night! LOL........

Good idea. Lets make it happen. It'll be a good source of info for other DJs.

Freddy, I know you are dying to hear other guys voices, but get a hold of yourself buddy. :rotf::rotf:

Hey Ted wanted to see me on the Cam now I want to listen to his sexy voice! LOL.......

it would be cool if it were recorded and at least available for download. I think it would be good for the the dj's this way everyone could get to know one another and there would be no misinterpretation with anything said. .

Recording is no issue....I can handle both hosting and recording....

Hey Ted wanted to see me on the Cam now I want to listen to his sexy voice! LOL.......

After reading all the posts and weighing everyone's comments carefully, I was going to post my thoughts. However for some reason I got distracted. :rotf:

Back